creampie

I love bein cum in but my husband won't.... I'm not on any contraceptive because my body reacts oddly to hormones, so I guess I'll be left wanton

1 Like

Nothing beats doing it before the OH leaves to go out ;)

I love it when after sex I lay beside him and feel his cum oozing from inside me. Just saying. x

1 Like

Yup, love the feeling. I have a pretty active imagination so whenever I feel it during the day I get to relive the experience all over again :-)

Bornagainvirgin79 wrote:

Yup, love the feeling. I have a pretty active imagination so whenever I feel it during the day I get to relive the experience all over again :-)

MRS has always said the same; she lists this as one of her primary reasons for wanting me to finish internally

after he has cum and we are cuddling after and i can feel it leakin feels soo good x

1 Like

I tend to grab a tissue and wipe up before going anywhere... I don't like the seeping feeling

alilvshk wrote:

I tend to grab a tissue and wipe up before going anywhere... I don't like the seeping feeling

Have to agree i am the same.

My Mrs is the same. Although I'm trying to get her to let me go down and clean up in the aisle.