Cum into her pantie draw

I sometimes cum on the clean pants in OHs pantie drawer, I've told her and she didn't mind(too much!) I just like the thought of dried cum in her pants while she at work, am I alone in this???

My wife would be raging, I've got to say. Into the laundry hamper maybe but her getting dressed at quarter past seven on a cold morning and having to sift through her scanties to find unyopped ones? She'd part my peas.

Not sure my wife would be pleased she dont like washing as it is wthout me maknig more mess. I do get turned on by the thought of my cum inside her though empowering feeling lol

Always make sure not much and wel dry before she wears them!

Mortimer wrote:

I sometimes cum on the clean pants in OHs pantie drawer, I've told her and she didn't mind(too much!) I just like the thought of dried cum in her pants while she at work, am I alone in this???

If you were my oh, I string you up!

crazy horse wrote:

If you were my oh, I string you up!

+1 You have a very tolerant OH Motimer, I'd be furious!

I wouldn't be very happy, at all!

I have to say, I too would be furious! But I've learnt everybody has their own kinks and fetishes... So each to their own.

Maybe if he had one pair to use it even two.. But the whole drawer... No man... : /

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

Maybe if he had one pair to use it even two.. But the whole drawer... No man... : /

It could be worse could be your jumper draw lol

Sorry bud, but I'd knack you, lol. I agree with Peitho, your OH is very tolerant.x

Hint taken! I'll stop promise xxxx

Mortimer wrote:

Hint taken! I'll stop promise xxxx

Each to there own, if she dont mind and you enjoy it who is anyone else to say to stop.

Haha, hey, if she doesn't mind you go right ahead. I can definitely see the psychological appeal but just speaking personally when I put my knickers on in the morning I want them to be soft and clean, lol.

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Each to there own, if she dont mind and you enjoy it who is anyone else to say to stop.

Yup. I feel guilty now.

"Hey you! My pants weren't crunchy at work this morning! What gives?"

"Well, lovehoney said..."

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If she's okay with it, fill your boots. And her pants.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Yup. I feel guilty now.

+1.

Sorry, didn't mean to put a dampener on things. See what I did there? Oh God, somebody please gag me.

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Fitnessfreak wrote:

Yup. I feel guilty now.

+1.

Oh God, somebody please gag me.

Oh. Okay ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

Just got to hope theres no damp in the bedroom and her Pantie draw doesn't stay wet. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

But knowing your O/H is pantless at work all day might cause you some strange thoughts. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Fitnessfreak wrote:

+1.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) **mumble mumble**

Fitnessfreak wrote:

+1.

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) **mumble mumble**

now where did I put that ruler....