Crisis: Happy Rabbit 2 G-Spot

Helloooo :)

As you can see from the title, I'm having a few problems with my new rabbit :( I purchased the Happy Rabbit 2 G-Spot vibe (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29418) last week after hearing so many great things about it, and reading rave reviews, but so far it's been kinda terrible!

It's a bit of an unusual problem and I doubt anyone else has experienced it, but here goes. I have no problem inserting the toy, the girth is fine, etc., but when I have the vibrations on it immedietly creates a burning sensation in my pelvis, that travels all the way down my legs and even to my toes! It feels absolutely horrible, but I've noticed as soon as I turn the vibrations off it stops, then starts again when they're activated. I've never ever had this problem with a vibrating toy before, not even my magic wand which is super powerful! It seems to be mostly caused by the clitoral vibrator, as when I just have the shaft on it doesn't burn as much.

Am I absolutely crazy?! Am I doing something wrong? I didn't think you could really go wrong with a rabbit but perhaps not!

I'm thinking of sending it back, although I feel really bad because I don't think the toy is faulty. I was going to exchange it for the natural Happy Rabbit 2, but I'm thinking I'll probably have the same problem with that.

I do have another rabbit which I absolutely adore, it's very similar to this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15335

But I can't seem to find a rechargeable rabbit like that. Has anyone got any suggestions? Maybe the Tracey Cox one?

Many thanks in advance xx

I've never experienced this problem, but do get a similar sensation to what you describe if I have my magic wand on the highest and that's unbareable. I also have the Jessiaca Rabbit slimline and get on well with that too.

Sorry I don't have a solution to your problem. Is it the lowest setting on the ears that you use?

Yeah I can't go any higher than the lowest setting on the ears, I've tried out all the different shaft modes though and they don't seem to be much of a problem.

Perhaps the vibes are too strong? I'm not sure, because I have used my magic wand on a higher setting than those ears, but I guess the sensation is more spread out from that...

Ugh it's just horrible the burning literally spreads everywhere in my lower body!

Boogaloo wrote:

Yeah I can't go any higher than the lowest setting on the ears, I've tried out all the different shaft modes though and they don't seem to be much of a problem.

Perhaps the vibes are too strong? I'm not sure, because I have used my magic wand on a higher setting than those ears, but I guess the sensation is more spread out from that...

Ugh it's just horrible the burning literally spreads everywhere in my lower body!

I have the natural Happy Rabbit 2 and I find the vibes really strong. So strong that I only ever use it in the bath or shower and only on it's lowest setting.

It sounds like the vibes are too strong for you too :(

Ouchie! Maybe it's the shape of the g-spot part hitting you at a bad angle? I had a g-spot vibe that was a bit large for me and it seemed to hit me at the wrong angle, was very powerful, and just felt very uncomfortable. I have the Tracey Cox one now, and find that very comfortable - it's still powerful but just feels lovely and not too intense :) x

Yeah perhaps it is then :( such a shame, I've been looking forward to getting it for so long and I really tried to like it as much as everyone else!

I'm thinking maybe the TC rabbit will be better, I have the G spot vibe and it's really good (except for the weak vibrations). Is that an issue with the rabbit too?

It's a shame they don't do any of the beaded/rotating shaft rabbits that are rechargeable. My one is amazing but it takes 3xAAA batteries which I never keep around, and the power gradually dwindles quicker than a rechargeable toy.

I wouldn't say that the TC rabbit is the most powerful toy I've tried, but it's not weak either. For me it is just perfect, has more deep vibrations and is very quiet too :) xx

Hi Boogaloo

I would advise seeing a GP if it continues to happy with multiple toys and not just this one. I know it may be awkward but best to be safe than sorry. 

It's always a good feeling to know everything A-Okay! 

x

Thanks Cazz! So far it's only ever happened with this particular toy, but if it does continue to happen with others then I'll get checked out :) What an embarrassing visit that would be haha!

I have to second what cazz says that does not seem right at all! This toy for me is my life i cannot be without it lol! But i also owned the slimline rabbit and that was great too just the ears went off sideways kinda thing and the battery compartment came loose.

The TC it depends, for me i always need to back it up now because that alone is no where near strong enough for me but it depends as this might actually be a good thing for you (im the kind of person who can have a wand up full speed and still want more) lol.

I wish there was a 'compare toys' page on here so you could weigh them out!

Ah, see I can only use my wand on the low settings, or medium if I'm feeling particularly adventurous!

I don't normally get a lot from internal vibrations though, I've found recently that I much prefer the rotating or beaded shaft toys but they don't make those rechargeable :( The TC looks really good, but I'm wondering if it will really do anything for me... aaaahh decisions decisions!

Well, it's decided. I used my 20% off discount to purchase the FSOG Hard Limits restraint system (with free lube, yay!) instead, and I'll be sending the rabbit back. I guess I dont' NEED any more sex toys at this stage, but I have been wanting a proper restraint system for ages!

So sorry Lovehoney, I hate sending items back to you when they're not faulty.. But I really can't use this rabbit any more :(

Boogaloo i get this with bullet sometimes! Feels like someones got a lighter to my lady opening (sprry but how the hell can you describe that being discreet!)... Only happens when on highest setting.sweety it maybe to much for your pelvis and down stairs to handle . Do what cazz and mrsbrown said though get checked out just incase

Thanks Mrs. Hiskett :) I think perhaps this toy was too much for me. I get on just fine with the magic wand, but this rabbit seems to have really buzzy vibrations so that's probably why it felt uncomfortable, whereas the wand is deep and rumbly and more widespread.

I won't rush to the doctors just yet, because my doctors are the least sympathetic and understanding GPs you'll meet, and they make me feel uncomfortable even going in with an ear infection, let alone painful masturbation problems! :p

If it happens with any of my other toys I'll get checked, but this seems to be the only toy that's ever made this happen so far xx

Dear god id Hate having a doctor like that though i prefer my nurse she mote chilled out.those restraints look wicked!!! Ill keep my eye outfl for review. Oh and i thank you hun .i actually bought the butterfly crop thats in ur pic and saw ur review its been best buy for while

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Dear god id Hate having a doctor like that though i prefer my nurse she mote chilled out.those restraints look wicked!!! Ill keep my eye outfl for review. Oh and i thank you hun .i actually bought the butterfly crop thats in ur pic and saw ur review its been best buy for while

I'm so glad you like it! I absolutely love it, it feels delightfully painful but lovely and tingly, it's really got me into spanking more!

I'm hoping to invest in a leather crop later on (when my bank account has recovered), I imagine they hurt more but they look divine!

Agreed! And i dont trust myself to look ally money ends up on here as it is , so does my oh thats why he skint lol tho theres a heart silicone crop looks good (had quick peak)