Crotchless - Stupid question alert

Now I am going to ask a stupid question

What exact function do crotchless knickers serve?

I don't like them and neither does my wife despite us both having high sex drives and open minds.

Are they simply just to save taking lingerie off during sex? Is that it?

I'm a bit like a kid at Christmas and I don't wanna see my present before I unwrap it.......

Sorry for being stupid.

Your not being stupid.....each to their own. I personally love them and wear them nearly all the time. I just like the feeling of not being restricted down there.....and yes I don't have to remove them for sex. I don't have to pull them down to pee either !! 😚 Lol xx

Not a silly question! I really like them, similar reasons to Terry JJ, except the peeing part haha. But I know others, who don't like them at all.

Ultimately, I like them for easy access. Bosch on a dress and some crotchless panties and I'm loving life!

Easy access mostly. I like to keep lingerie on during sex rather than being bare so keeping underwear on is great for me. In our experience, most crotchless knickers aren’t obvious until the legs are parted and by that point it’s time for action anyway!

Saw some in AS today that were so open at the bottom you needed a bridge to join the material.

I've been after a certain style of knicker for OH that has like straps either side at the hips, almost like bondage style. The ones that are closest to what I saw on the web are all crotchless. I have submitted and ordered 1 pair off here yesterday that are due to arrive tomorrow. We'll see.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35737

We love crotchless underwear and bodysuits. The hubby loves me in them but as said previously each to their own x

Ok I'm the minority here and I'm not a big fan of them. That said I do have 2 pairs of these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37706

they are comfortable and still feel decent, the open crotch us not massive.

I also have the red desire suspender thong (and bra) and that is good too. Feels like a normal thong but is crotchless, again only a small opening.

Im with you on the opening the present is half the fun, aspect of playtime. It's just personal choice I guess.

Fun Louise wrote:

Ok I'm the minority here and I'm not a big fan of them. That said I do have 2 pairs of these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37706

they are comfortable and still feel decent, the open crotch us not massive.

I also have the red desire suspender thong (and bra) and that is good too. Feels like a normal thong but is crotchless, again only a small opening.

Im with you on the opening the present is half the fun, aspect of playtime. It's just personal choice I guess.

That's one of the pairs I've bought for my wife

Mrs D had never had crotchless before I bought some from LH, now she loves them.....

I’ve got to be honest I didn’t like them at first but being able to keep them on, especially with suspenders, is easier. And also if you’ve got underwear you feel good in it’s sometimes nice to be able to keep it on, for me personally just as a bit of a confidence boost.

Before finding LH I had some from another retailer and the hole was so huge it made them really uncomfortable to wear. As such I didn't buy any for a while but I've now got loads of pairs from LH and love popping them on under my everyday clothes or PJs and surprising the husband!

I love Mrs Pheebs in them but not all the time. We have sex with her in them and they still enhance all her curves providing visual Kink!

My only real criticism is that they sometimes cause friction burns when I get carried away.

I like them for easy access, but also because if I’m wearing lingerie it’s for a reason and I don’t want him to take it off!

I like to wear it with dresses specially during the summer as it makes me feel naughty and sexy. And for sex is lovely to keep it on.

I have several pairs now but I’d never worn them before I found them on Lovehoney. I always (wrongly) assumes they’d look unsightly or be uncomfortable. But they aren’t; at least the ones I have from here aren’t. The hole is usually pretty small and subtle and you can’t see they’re crotchless unless you’re bent over. I wear them out quite often, and in the bedroom.