Crotchless - is there a point?

as it says above, what is the attraction? Can you not just pull to side?

I think it is a kind of invitation.

Well the point is variety!

Yes you can pull your knickers to the side and that is HOT but with crotchless I guess it's the surprise of showing your OH what you're wearing and how your teasing

It's just another option in the underwear department!

Its the appeal of being able to do anything you want without having to even move the underwear. My bf personally loves having sex whilst I’m semi-clothed so this just adds to that! One less thing to get in the way of the heat of the moment I guess. I also love the way you can be wearing them whilst having sex and they still look great on!

x x x

Completely agree with totally lamb.

There is something very sexy and seductive about crotchless underwear. The feel of the material not only against urself but ur OH

Im a big fan of crotchless especially the little skirts (not for outdoors) with the crotchless attached x

Err. . . .It's hot and sexy! So yes!

Not really, I prefer the french knickers.

I recently got a request from my OH to invest in some crotchless. I didn't reject the idea as there was nothing wrong with it, but I did ask why. His answer was more or less down the lines of the same principals of wearing sexy underwear, and then actually being able to keep them on while having sex. Which kinda makes a good point I guess lol.

Never used them, my GF doesn't seem keen, but I have to admit I'm curious. I agree with the having sex whilst still wearing sexy underwear, seems like a great idea to me.

yes they are fantastic, as others have said its totally different from pulling to the side, its a case of the openess and readiness, also they are very sexy to wear, i love wearing them and then suprising OH when we are out by giving him a sneaky flash, ive only recently purchased crotchless and am waiting until payday to buy some more

There is something very sexy and confident about a woman wearing crotchless lingerie as it kind of shouts out that she has been thinking about shagging you from the moment she put them on and intends to seduce and then ravage you or be ravaged. The way they frame a woman when you get that sneaky flash is just awesome too. Thong pulled to one side is great too, as is no clothes at all

Whilst pulling the crotch to one side is fine, for me there's something thrilling about knowing you're so exposed, how easy it would be for everything to be revealed & how easy access will be when you get round to it.

It's less about the physics of being able to get down & dirty; more about the mental thrill.

For me it's very practical - a lot comfier on my sensitive skin than proper knickers but I feel less exposed than I would with no knickers. All the benefits of commando without the worry of flashing my bits to the world.

Adx

They're not something I'm massively keen on...BUT I think part of the fun they can provide comes from knowing that someone is wearing them under clothes! I once informed my OH that I was wearing them just before we went out for the day, knowing he'd spend the whole day thinking about it but not being able to do anything. But I guess the main advantage is keeping the thrill/look of lingerie but with easy access ;)

I've worn crotchless undies before but bf prefers pulling the underwear to the side. I suppose visually it's quite inviting and alluring. However I doubt I will purchase anymore.

Yes there is lots of point, In my case, It gets very "Pointy" when I see a beautiful woman with a beautiful Vulva surrounded by gorgeous underwear!

As a newbie to wearing her undies, I can also imagine a guy wearing his Wife's crotchless knickers being somewhat interesting and fun!

*Runs off to find a pair of Lady J's crotchless knickers.............*

Oh yeh, DRA, I sent you a friend request as somehow Its removed you from my list?!

my wife tells me pulled to the side is uncomfortable, even though i like and i think she does for the naughty feel.

but i bought her some hustler crotchless ones, she loved them! wore them on a night out and felt more comfortable then when commando and i loved the access later that evening, especially as they were sheer too. A big yes, there is a point from me

ive just had to throw away a pair of crotchless ones, i was really annoyed spending the money on them and only used them few times, every time they came out the wash machine they were falling apart and looked hairy, so wasnt very happy at all, so looked at what material they were made from so i didnt make the same mistake when i bought some more from here and found the label said HAND WASH ONLY, doh, thats why. so make sure ladies you read the label, i have never come across this before but it does say on the description, it was me not reading properly lol, oh well payday soon and buy some more

I often think crotchless underwear looks a lot more attractive than normal undies! These http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21856 and these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21865 are gorgeous!