Cuckolding

Graham - have you been out & about whilst wearing it yet?

I found that a real experience the first time. And wait till you wear it all night - he morning wood can cause some pain.

You need to sstart slowley at first until you find the right the ring size and spacers and then increase the amount oftime you wear it.

Whose going to hold your key?

Not yet, no. Came off at bedtime last night and it was a bit of a relief!

I'd post a pic of it, but I don't think you can on here. It's a steel one, like a cage and a good fit.

I think my wife's gonna keep the key, unless you have a better idea? lol

Sir wants us to do this, well not the chastity thing, He wants me to be with someone else whilst he watches. But as i'm the sub, it does feel a little strange to kind of leave him out of control. But if we ever do it, it should be fun.

I'm just finding the idea of watching another cock making her cum a real turn on at the moment and it's quite exciting thinking about being in chastity whilst it happens. ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I'd love to see my OH wiith another too but she's not interested and I would never push.

However I have watched her with her big black dildo while I am caged and with a little imagination that quite hot for me.

I'm also looking for a harness that I can wear while wearing my cage so that she can ride a bigger dildo or I can thrust into her with it.

Starter for 10?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4895