Cuckolding

Has anyone out there ever tried cuckolding?

It seems scary yet exciting all in one and I don't know how I feel about it!

I had a threesome and my mate wanted me to order him about and make him do stuff. Don't know if that counts?

There's a thread on it here http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/505749-cuckolding/ that might be of interest

I learn something new everyday on here!

My wife and I have begun a cuckold relationship, early stages still, I'm I chastity, totally under her control, maid to serve and I do mean maid, she also controls me sexually mainly to her own satisfaction has it should be, we haven't taken the ultimate step towards her taking a bbc lover, but she certainly is dressing sexier for work and loves making me watch her use her big black dildo and telling me and making sure I know how much she enjoys being stretched to the fullest, she make me clean her up after, she has now expressed her wish for me to clean my own cum out of her if and when she says I can cum in her. We love it and I hope you will to. Any questions, please ask away

Never know wrote:

I learn something new everyday on here!

+1 to this ha!

Scubaman wrote:

My wife and I have begun a cuckold relationship, early stages still, I'm I chastity, totally under her control, maid to serve and I do mean maid, she also controls me sexually mainly to her own satisfaction has it should be, we haven't taken the ultimate step towards her taking a bbc lover, but she certainly is dressing sexier for work and loves making me watch her use her big black dildo and telling me and making sure I know how much she enjoys being stretched to the fullest, she make me clean her up after, she has now expressed her wish for me to clean my own cum out of her if and when she says I can cum in her. We love it and I hope you will to. Any questions, please ask away

Can you still talk to each other emotionally etc? I like to think me and my oh should be able to satisfy each other and not just one deciding what the other should do.. I try new things to please him but he then will also do the same.. Im really not judging I was just wondering how it works? :) I really do enjoy the new things I have learnt via love honey haha! :)

After reading Scubaman's post, we've bought a chastity device to play with! Should be fun!

Rachel_1991 wrote:

Scubaman wrote:

Can you still talk to each other emotionally etc? I like to think me and my oh should be able to satisfy each other and not just one deciding what the other should do.. I try new things to please him but he then will also do the same.. Im really not judging I was just wondering how it works? :) I really do enjoy the new things I have learnt via love honey haha! :)

Hi Rachel

yes we are very open and talk all the time, to be honest it was my idea, but she has grasped it with both hands, We step out of the female lead relationship when she feels like we need a break, I'm not sure if you've ever tried anything like this, I certainly enjoy the feeling of my wife being in charge, and trust me when you see how much pleasure your OH gets from pleasing you, you'll understand, she allows me to cum, but when it suits her, that heightens the whole experience for me

I'm kept in chastity for longish periods at a time and we do 'play' with the cuckolding concept although it is very unlikely that my OH would ever act on it.

I have had 2 cuckolding experiences in the past but neither lasted very long for one reason or other.

Scubaman wrote:

Rachel_1991 wrote:

Scubaman wrote:

Hi Rachel

yes we are very open and talk all the time, to be honest it was my idea, but she has grasped it with both hands, We step out of the female lead relationship when she feels like we need a break, I'm not sure if you've ever tried anything like this, I certainly enjoy the feeling of my wife being in charge, and trust me when you see how much pleasure your OH gets from pleasing you, you'll understand, she allows me to cum, but when it suits her, that heightens the whole experience for me

It does sound quite sexy but I dont think I would have the will power! Im quite new to all these different sexual things though.. who knows what I will end up trying some day! X

Graham76 wrote:

After reading Scubaman's post, we've bought a chastity device to play with! Should be fun!

Good luck in your chosen path, we down loaded a book from Amazon called female lead relationship,give tips on how to go, have fun with what you do either just cuckolding you to her toys or if you go the whole nine yards and she takes a lover, keep us posted

It should be here by Wednesday, so I'll report back! :)

Have been in and out of cuckold for several years

The whole cuckolding dynamic is a dificult one to master. On the 2 occasions that I've experienced it the results have been very different.

The first time I kind of knew it was likely to happen but it hadn't been discussed in detail and as a consequence when it did occur it seemed like a betrayal. As a consequence (and as we were both in outr early 20s anyway) the relationship quickly disolved.

Later in life I found myself in a more mature relationship which evolved into a cuckolding one. The reasons probably weren't the right ones, which I suspect is why that one too ended but I was aware that it was likely to happen and gave my tacit approval.

When it diid happen I found that not only was I not angry but I actually embraced it as I loved the lady involved very much at the time. I never actually witnessed it but she did relay some of the details and the fact that she'd enjoyed the experience. It was repeated a couple of weeks later.

At that time I wasn't into chastity - that was to come later - but I knew then that I had cuckold tendancies.

Skip forward some number of years. My beloved OH knows about my previous cuckold experiences and that I would like to be cuckolded again. Certainly at present that's not for her but she is very happy to explore the chastity experience. She keeps me locked for days (and nights) at a time, releasing me to edge me or sometimes to give me a ruined orgasm and then cage me again. When she's ready she'll have me and in the meantimes I adore pleasuring her as often as I can.

That last part sounds amazing, kept.

Graham76 wrote:

It's hard work for the OH to keep up and we have had several periods when we've 'given it a rest'. She can get fed up with teasing her c*ck through the bars or dressing in nice lingerie and stocking to turn me on. Edging takes practice too.

Real life gets in the way too of course and busy jobs, family etc can mean that the level of intensity can wane. I'm afraid to admit that I can get a little grumpy if I'm locked and not played with and there is certainly a pattern of emotion for me when I'm in my cage.

At first it's hyper turned on for the first few days, then I get my grumpy period (especially if I feel neglected) which usually lasts from about days 3-5/6 and then I'm in a kind of 'desperate' phase where I'm eager to please my OH in the hope that she'll give me release.

Please understand that this is a game we play that we both enjoy. She loves the control and loves to wear the key around her neck or ankle and of course either one of us can, and have, stopped the game at anytime.

I enjoy the control even if I know it's not really real and quite often the orgasms that result are off the scale after a long period without.

KeptLocked wrote:

Graham76 wrote:

It's hard work for the OH to keep up and we have had several periods when we've 'given it a rest'. She can get fed up with teasing her c*ck through the bars or dressing in nice lingerie and stocking to turn me on. Edging takes practice too.

Real life gets in the way too of course and busy jobs, family etc can mean that the level of intensity can wane. I'm afraid to admit that I can get a little grumpy if I'm locked and not played with and there is certainly a pattern of emotion for me when I'm in my cage.

At first it's hyper turned on for the first few days, then I get my grumpy period (especially if I feel neglected) which usually lasts from about days 3-5/6 and then I'm in a kind of 'desperate' phase where I'm eager to please my OH in the hope that she'll give me release.

Please understand that this is a game we play that we both enjoy. She loves the control and loves to wear the key around her neck or ankle and of course either one of us can, and have, stopped the game at anytime.

I enjoy the control even if I know it's not really real and quite often the orgasms that result are off the scale after a long period without.

Yes I agree to, both me and the wife have agreed that we both can step out of the cuckold relationship ship if we wish, it can be hard work and frustrating has Graham76 says, in our mind it's a side of me that we both want to explore, the wife has taken to it like a duck to water, her ironing has never been done so well before, but at the end of the day real life sometimes gets in the way, we both understand that and go with the flow, knowing that we will get back on tracked when we are more focused on the matter in hand.

Have i hot this right, "cuckolding" is where your wife/girlfreind goes off and sleeps with another man or men why withholding sex from you?

My chastity device arrived yesterday and I've had it on since 7am.

Quite comfy, but a bugger to go to the loo. I imagine (hope!!) I'll take it off before bedtime.