Now a cuckold

I have for a long time had the fantasy of being a cuckold, and now it has become reality.

Anyone who uses this forum has probably read about my wife's recent fun with a well hung guy, and how she thoroughly enjoyed the experience. She enjoyed it so much that she wanted it to be a regular thing in her life.

Well things have come a long way since then, with my wife being well and truly serviced by big guy 3 times a week. As arranged he came to our house on Tuesday and Thursday evenings to pleasure my wife, and he also visited my wife every Friday afternoon after she finished work.

The situation now, is that I do as I'm told by my wife and the big guy.

Both my wife and myself see the big guy as being superior to me, and we both really enjoy having a real man in our house to take care of my wife's sexual needs. My wife now has the kind of sex life that she used to dream of....... and me....I am no longer allowed to have sex with my wife as we feel that it should be reserved for a real man.

I love my new life and enjoy doing as I'm told by my wife and a real man.

Although I cannot understand this at all, I'm glad you've found happiness

If it mAkes you happy then well done. If it makes your wife happy then well done to your wife and the well hung guy.
Hope you have thought it through because one day you may want to end this but what happens if your wife and hung guy don't want too?

I can't begin to understand this, but if it makes you happy, then congratulations.

Don't get it, but what ever floats your boat.

Stuburns wrote:

If it mAkes you happy then well done. If it makes your wife happy then well done to your wife and the well hung guy.
Hope you have thought it through because one day you may want to end this but what happens if your wife and hung guy don't want too?

Don't understand this situation, as Stuburns says one day the situation could change.

Enjoy it while all sides agree but be careful buddy

(Just me personally) I've never understood anything like this and never ever will, I kill anyone who touch my partner.

Zinty - you may find more understanding/acceptance on a sub/dom forum. (Sorry I can't help name one - can anyone else?)

i agree with everyone else. if it makes you happy good for you