Cum in your hair

Hi girls, if a guy blows his load on your hair do you wash your hair straight away or do you leave it in your hair until the morning to wash it afterwords?

1 Like

Althou not my thing id have to wash my hair straight away if it was me!

Wash straight away . Oh knows it the only place I don't appreciate it.... anywhere else is just fine but hair? What an effort after to wash and dry...

My partner doesn't like cumming on my face he finds it disrespectful and so do I.

But I'm only speaking for us not judging anyone who likes/enjoys it :)

Remember the days when my load used to reach my hair when being tossed off. Lucky if it passes my belly button now LoL.

Depends what time it is but probably wipe the main bit off and leave it till the morning

jimbogemini wrote:

Remember the days when my load used to reach my hair when being tossed off. Lucky if it passes my belly button now LoL.

This made me smile. My OH would agree!

lustyjoy wrote:

Wash straight away . Oh knows it the only place I don't appreciate it.... anywhere else is just fine but hair? What an effort after to wash and dry...

+1. Would shoot my hubby if he got that in my hair - he's more than welcome to get it anywhere else though !

Haha jimbi! That cracked me up lol x

I just give it a wipe and a quick rinse under the tap then wash it in the morning! He doesn't intentionally get it in my hair, but, accidents happen when he comes on my face. No big deal, it's just spunk! :).

This has only happened to us by accident one time!

I would wash it out, I don't like the stickiness.

Wash out straight away! Could not sleep with it like that.

I use a wet wipe to try get rid of the smell, but in the morning it's notmally Rock hard. X

Don't get me wrong, if we have had a hair incident and it's during the day then yes, i've washed it. I'm Not going to walk around out and about with it in my hair. But due to the hours we work our sessions are rarely before midnight. By that time, theres no way I can be bothered washing it out if it happens! Lol. I justt want to sleep after that.

Terri JJ wrote:

lustyjoy wrote:

+1. Would shoot my hubby if he got that in my hair - he's more than welcome to get it anywhere else though !

+1 here too. Although shooting might be a bit extreme ;)

Not in my hair, to much of a waste, always in the mouth or the other normal places.

This really doesn't bother me at all. If it really does get EVERYWHERE we will probably both jump in the shower afterwards, but if it's only a bit then who cares? Adds the fun!

Instead of the shampoo called `wash n go` its `cum n wash` LOL

SensualFire wrote:

Instead of the shampoo called `wash n go` its `cum n wash` LOL

Brilliant ! :)

Good thing my OH follows the rules lol or he would suffer, anywhere but the hair x

or.....wait for it...

Cum & Go....![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Too funny and a little gross at the same time :)

It doesn't bother my OH,I think its quite sexy and she thinks its quite a turn on,But if there is lots then the fun is when we both go in the shower and i help her wash it off. She likes the naughty side of going out with it in her hair but as long as it cant really be seen. Kind of a hidden kink which we know about.