shower time

hi!

as i understand, cum in hair is a big no no!

facials in the shower? does it make it more bareable knowing you can wash straight away or is still a turn off? (if this is the reason you dont like it)

curious as i my wife sometimes lets it go near and on her chin but often says mind her hair or stop the drips if were lying down,

does being in a shower help?

one of the first times I gave my other half head was in the shower and it happened before I could move out of the way. I don't mind it on my face or hair if we're in the shower but getting it in my eyes is a no from me!

I've found with my OH his cum usually clumps up into a sticky mess and welds itself to skin/hair once the shower water hits it, making it even harder to get off.

So for me, no. Tying my hair up and having him aim properly helps though! :p

I know its awful in hair, can be bad enough in my own leg hair and surprisingly hard to wash out. Ive always wondered why its so bad to get cum in eyes though? Does it just gum them up?

Dali256 wrote:

I know its awful in hair, can be bad enough in my own leg hair and surprisingly hard to wash out. Ive always wondered why its so bad to get cum in eyes though? Does it just gum them up?

It really hurts and can make your eyes bloodshot for a while, stings like sea water!

Ah ok, I never knew it actually hurt, can see why it ruins the mood then.

Now I have to go look up why, my google history must be shocking.

Umm yeh you want to keep it out the hair and eyes. Jesus me, my OH spunked on my face this one night and some shot off into my eye. I had to leap off the bed and wash it out fast. It did sting too.

I think it's an imune problem and causes inflamation.

Cum in the shower does go all clumpy and sticky. You wouldn't want it on your face!

Sticky hair and sore eyes, both not nice but I do ask for it in the heat of the moment (on my face that is) but have experienced both before and didn't enjoy either 😥