Hair

So I've often wondered why dont woman like cum in the hair?

Because it's a pain to get out?
And it makes the hair heavy so when you move it sticks to your face and neck, and then dries so is sorta painful to peel off?

Also smell.

It takes feckin ages to wash and dry! lol

It goes hard. You have to wash it and not just the little bit the whole lot which is a pain if you have just washed your hair. It's a nuisance. If I'm due a hair wash, fine but not otherwise.

As a guy, I have never wondered why they don't like it in their hair, watch "There's something about Mary" and it should be pretty obvious. It can be kindof erotic to get your mess in their hair, but completely understand why the lovely ladies don't really like it.

I have hair down to my bum, washing that takes long enough without having to focus on getting solidified cum out!

missmhithrha wrote:

I have hair down to my bum, washing that takes long enough without having to focus on getting solidified cum out!

+1

I have the exact same problem, plus my hair is thick so when i get cum in it it tangles up and urgh.... its just gross. It's quite honestly like a child squirting PVC glue in your hair lol

Fair enough!

I don't like the smell of it in my hair and as other have said - it tries very quickly into a gluey substance. It's just not enjoyable. Anywhere else is fine though.

Why don't men like cum in their pubes? Yeah. Same logic.

Takes ages to wash and dry my hair. Plus its super sticky, like having custered or something in it. lol

Out of curiosity, would YOU like cum in your hair?

Haha, it's not something women automatically like or don't like. I imagine a lot of women wouldn't like it because of the mess it makes, the same way you probably wouldn't like it (depending on your length of hair or whatever).

My partner doesn't mind it at all,Its fun helping her wash it out aswell.

I must admit i hate getting my cum in my pubes. Cum and hair are not really a good mix, after the event.

It's not really that hard to wash a patch of dried in cum out of your hair without washing the full head. Don't get me wrong, it is a bit annoying if you have already washed your hair that day. But, it's no big deal really x