Cum tribute

Have you ever done a cum tribute for your wife / girlfriend ?

1 Like

I've never necessarily got the idea of a cum tribute when I have the actual physical OH right there.

He sure has whilst I was at work and sent it to me, I couldn't wait to get home :)

Had to look it up :-).

No I haven't done it and I'm not sure that Mrs Rockstar would appreciate it either.

I love getting a cum tribute... that shouldn’t change just because you’re in a relationship with the person!

1 Like

As something to keep the fire burning I use to do it then take a picture of it and send it to my partner. Turned her on alot knowing I was masturbating to a picture of her.

I can't wait till I meet someone again so I can do this again.

Does using your wife sexy nickers to w**k in to after shes used them count

100% does my partner loves rushing home after I send a wee video starts the night off well😉😂

I had literally never heard of this before this thread 😄

Married-learners wrote:

I had literally never heard of this before this thread 😄

Me neither LOL!

EmmaC1989 wrote:

Me neither LOL!

😄 I'm so glad I wasn't the only one! Are we missing out do you think?

It's always something to explore with your oh your never know till you try it that's my outlook anyway haha

Can only be a good that a picture/or some thing sexy they ware make you want to cum all over it that's how I look at it

Oh yes using your wife's panties does count in my eyes especially if she has been wearing them all day the day before you use them 😀

TandS2015 wrote:

Does using your wife sexy nickers to w**k in to after shes used them count

I think originally cum tribute was a photo where you cum over it, but for me cum tribute is anything from pictures to items of clothing anything to do with the person showing how my she/he turns you on.

r/tributeme I find really hot, the idea of sharing on there is a big turn on for me but i’m married and I don’t think my wife would approve, haven’t built up the courage to talk about it yet…

maybe i’ll try to get some sexy photos of her together and make some in private for her to see if she likes it…
It’s good to hear that some other ladies on here enjoy that from their partners :+1:

1 Like

I have done it for a few people, although never partners, only ever online fb’s etc. Think it’s definitely an acquired taste, but sometimes works a treat!

1 Like

Nor I but it’s a very exciting idea. :heartpulse: Mrs S and I have only done our first photo session this week and there are some beautiful erotic images among them. I don’t want to start drooling over other women or worse develop some sort of fixation but using photos of my wife sounds a great way to focus in on and strengthen my feelings of attraction for her. :heart: She’s feeling washed out today and in need of a good rest so I have just broached the subject and asked for a pair of her panties to use. Although perhaps a bit surprised I have the go ahead to do what I want and have been found a nice deep red lacy thong so I’m going to go for it now. She doesn’t want any photo back though and I’ll wash her panties when I take a bath afterwards. :gift_heart:

Ooooh highly recommended. Going for a bath now. :boom:

I’m not impressed by the photos I found on the web, printing out a picture is so dated and how many people have colour printers anyway? How would you ladies feel if you got a message from your OH with a photo of yourself, a photo of a pair of your nice clean panties and some text along the lines of ”I am so excited by this picture of you that I’m going to masturbate with your panties right now. I’ll send you another photo of the state they’re in when I’ve finished - in about half an hour”? :yum: