Cum tributes

Hi all,

New member today.

I have just seen this on Facebook, I think its quite hot. What do you all think!

What was it?

Women upload their pictures and guys print and cum on them. In a nutshell hahah

Very kinky!! lol

I thought so, a nice level of appreciation I felt!

You should do it then!!

Probably should lol

Do you then post the 'results' back on the page?

Hi alastor. yes they do. There are thousands of members. But only a handful of girls. Mainly american.

matthew191 wrote:

Hi alastor. yes they do. There are thousands of members. But only a handful of girls. Mainly american.

Hmm! I wonder why?????

Me too hence the question actually! I thought more women may appreciate it.

Pretty damning!

Seems a bit harsh Mrs D, If the women want to post the pictures then they must like the idea.

Have to admit though I agree that it's not something I'd appreciate, doesn't appeal to me at all!

I take the libertarian view on it as well Lou. But like Mrs.D say each to their own!

Lou22 wrote:

Seems a bit harsh Mrs D, If the women want to post the pictures then they must like the idea.

Have to admit though I agree that it's not something I'd appreciate, doesn't appeal to me at all!

I don't doubt that they get off on it, just like the guys doing the honours...

Only my humble opinion.

@matthew191 who posted asked us what we thought. I gave him my answer, harsh though it may be.

I'm sure he'll get some others that think it's a cool idea as the thread progresses.

I'm sure it will make an interesting discussion.

It's something I'd allow a submissive to do as a reward, although I wouldn't just ask a man to do it.

Honestly it's not something I'd be into. It's one thing knowing a guy has done that thinking about you, and another when someone does it on a picture of you. Personally I think it's a little creepy. But then I've been really creeped out when I've been told someones thought about me, or that I'm 'in their wank bank'.

But some people must enjoy it otherwise they wouldn't upload their pictures on there

I can completely understand why a man would want to do this, fortunately I don't have to as I have a lovely wife.

The submissive side of me loves The Nymphomaniac's idea - I'll be sharing that with Mistress (plus suggesting blindfold at the point of ejaculation)

I hope so mrs d!

By a guy, I do mean a random person I don't know. Or even a freind. If the OH wants to do it then by all means, but he doesn't have to. If he ever gets the urge to do it he knows I'm just a phone call away and will help him out anytime.