Cum tributes

Guys cum all over their keyboard alot... no real need to print it out lol

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

lol.

That did make me giggle :)

@HornyGlassLover.

Nice answer. A word to the wise. Careful whose keyboard you share. lol

Like I said, a lot are America. I wonder if its just sheer headcount that dictates this or a cultural difference.

And be careful you don't blow yourself up trying to get yur rocks off. ;-)

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Ugh remind me never to help a friend out with their computer problems again. I'll be taking gloves with me. And hopefully its just theirs! They do it on mine and I'ma beat them with it.

FrozenAngel wrote:

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

Ugh remind me never to help a friend out with their computer problems again. I'll be taking gloves with me. And hopefully its just theirs! They do it on mine and I'ma beat them with it.

hahaha!!

I like the idea that someone is turned on by me, but not the thought that they might want to be overly dominant in real life, if that makes sense...

My oh has some pictures on fetlife (no face pics) I guess it's obvious they may arouse others and that's part of the reason we took them because it's a little bit kinky.
I wouldn't mind other guys getting a bit horny looking at them. I do if I see a sexy pic!

Don't see the point in printing them off to cum on them though.

Don kidik wrote:

My oh has some pictures on fetlife (no face pics) I guess it's obvious they may arouse others and that's part of the reason we took them because it's a little bit kinky.
I wouldn't mind other guys getting a bit horny looking at them. I do if I see a sexy pic!

I assume that this is so another pic can be taken with decoration and the lady gets to see the effect.

Alastor wrote:

Don kidik wrote:

I assume that this is so another pic can be taken with decoration and the lady gets to see the effect.

That's it Alastor...This is what makes it all a bit distasteful. There's nothing wrong with being aroused by images of men or women. It's human nature. It's the photographing of the results...

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Don kidik wrote:

That's it Alastor...This is what makes it all a bit distasteful. There's nothing wrong with being aroused by images of men or women. It's human nature. It's the photographing of the results...

But how else can the ladies who might be interested in this gauge the extent of the 'tribute'?

Alastor wrote:

But how else can the ladies who might be interested in this gauge the extent of the 'tribute'?

Good point.

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Don kidik wrote:

I agree.

But then if the women are signed upto the site, then I am assuming they want to have the photographic response to their pics. And honestly (Sorry if it sounds bad) I feel a little bit sorry for those girls that they need that.

FrozenAngel wrote:

mrsdivine69 wrote:

Alastor wrote:

Don kidik wrote:

I agree.

But then if the women are signed upto the site, then I am assuming they want to have the photographic response to their pics. And honestly (Sorry if it sounds bad) I feel a little bit sorry for those girls that they need that.

...and another good point. I told you this would be an interesting discussion as it progressed.

I don't mind my partner ejaculating on me when i'm with him and i'm not too fussed about strangers masturbating over me, it just seems creepy to be actually told about it

plus I don't deal with semen very well (after some bad experiences it can still make me gag by just looking at it sometimes) so to have someone post a picture of it wouldn't be my thing.

Hmmmm.... sounds like a charming idea.....

This is a tricky one. I used to sell used panties online. You obviously had to post a photo of yourself in the panties in order to sell them and of course I knew exactly what the panties were for. I always treated this as a business transaction.

But I used to get really bothered by some of the objectifying comments I would get on photos and I hated people messaging me saying that they were interested in a pair but needed to see more photos before paying - basically looking for wank fodder. I had issue once it strayed outside the business transaction. I dont know if this all sounds like a wierd distinction to make. For me, a piece of my underwear isn't the same as a photo of me.

Saying that, there are plenty of girls out there who get off on it (guys too). I mean, I'm sure that any girl who's posting pictures of herself on /r/gonewild isn't so naive to the fact that guys are going to be wanking over them.