In Appreciation of SEXY JAYNE

We don't have a "Model of the Month" to allow us to vote for a deserving "model" so I want to bring to you attention "Sexy Jayne" a prolific poser bearing her "sweet body" and ample assets to show us her photogenic self, her all (Or at least as much as a the editor will permit) spoil sport?

Visit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/sexy-jayne/ direct for a viewing of SJ's album. One day these will be video!!!!

So ladies, as inclined, and gentlemen; what do you think of our lovely little Scots package of delight. I'll give her 5, as someone used to say, and some more for good luck!!!

"Horny Cock_A_Too" - Admirer

All,

On points that was 5 out of 5 NOT 10, as normal, but I'd give her more for "Good Luck". I'm sure SJ would appreciate the extra!!

Horny Coc_A_Too

No offense... but this is really one of the reason of why it puts me off from uploading pics.

I can understand wanting to show feedback- but this thread here is for that- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/122912-whos-photo/

A whole thread on someone's specific image/s is kinda too much... This has happened before and it made the previous member feel uncomfortable. I'm sure you had good intentions but it's probably not the best way to go about it, just my opinion.

I have no problem with voting, but I do see it as a bit weird that this is very direct to this member. I think Jayne's partner is a member on here too so he may be uncomfortable with this as well? Time will tell anyway, Jayne might be completely fine with it :)

I would only vote if it was in a private way, this public "appreciation" or the possible "degradation" it could turn into is not something i would want to partake in

luckylesbo wrote:

I would only vote if it was in a private way, this public "appreciation" or the possible "degradation" it could turn into is not something i would want to partake in

I agree with this 100%.

Both Sexy Jayne and Stuball (partner) are aware and rather flattered by the notion.

It is meant as a sincere complement !!!!!

Horny Cock_A_Too

I can understand the thought behind this thread but it makes me feel somewhat uncomfortable that all are attentions are placed on one single user.

Agreed the certain lady in question is beautiful and always has a fab pic on here but thats why we have, Rate the Avatar, which I'm sure i've seen and rated her pic on there before

x

Hi members,

Nymeria -- Sexy Jane was fully aware this was going to be posted and I beieve sees it as a well intended complement.

Org - I guess I should have anticipated your critique. When first I joined the forum a month ago you contributed much opinion on the content and style of my contributions

YoungHavingFun - It's direct because there's no facility, to my knowledge, to vote and voting can be managed to avoid complementary remarks. Thank you for your preparedness to wait and see. I believe Sexy Jayne is very xcited by her posing and already "completely fine with it"; while StuBall's comment when asked was "go for it"

LuckyLesbo & Sub-Kitten - Point taken but privacy or anonymity denies the spontaneityaity my approach has allowed.

Thank you to all overnight contributors!!!

To the rest of "Forum Members", there is no likelihood of offence, providing U are complementary. Please join in the spirit of the theme and offer admiration and /or encouragement, the intent here, remembering the Forum Rules, .

Have a nice day!!!!

Horny Cock_A_Too