Cunnilingus tips

Hi, does anyone have tips for a single person who wants to improve his cunnilingus skills? I would greatly appreciate it :pray:t3:! So far I’ve done reading online as well as the relevant chapters of guide to getting it on by Paul Joannides. I’ve only had the privilege of using my current knowledge once and had a good review but would like to keep practicing and improving. Any ideas on how to practice without a partner?

1 Like

i would pay for someone

4 Likes

So for me I sometime use my toys to practice on. I have fleshlights and things like that. I know they won’t give you the feedback but at least you can hone your skills.
I would say perhaps get a larger sex toy to really get the sensation of being a real person.

1 Like

My main advice would be to try and not get too technical about it. It’s good to learn a range of techniques, and read up about what different women like (would make sure you’re reading it from a woman’s perspective), but ultimately everyone will enjoy different things. Someones sweet spot may be directly on the clit, whereas another’s may be on the left side slightly underneath. Some may want fingers as well, some don’t. I’d say practice feeling confident in asking women what they like and along with enthusiasm for the act, that will take you far :blush:

7 Likes

There’s no one size fits all approach I’m afraid - every woman will be different. The key is practice (I know that’s hard when single) and reacting to the person you’re with. What you think may be pushing the right buttons for her may be causing her to stare at the ceiling planning the next shopping list for the supermarket. Best advice is use you eyes and ears as much as you’re tongue. And ask them if they’re enjoying what you’re doing.

For some just a tongue will be enough. Others may want you to combine it with fingers or even toys. There’s a lot of useful info out there online and I’m 99.9% sure there’s tips and guidance on the Lovehoney YouTube channel - always a good place to start. :wink:

3 Likes

Eating Pussy
Hope this helps you :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Communication, not just focusing clit, but other areas which have nerve endings. If it is enjoyable you will know with the responses. :sweat_drops:

1 Like

I’d day it’s a specialty of mine with the wife.

Chances are i’m lying. Lick around the clit, lick the clit. Lick and suck the labia.

We kinda get to a point a where my wife just says “don’t stop doing that”.

Generally when a woman says that, she means it. If i veer 1/2 a mill off course she grabs my hair and its “lick this bit, not that bit, this bit”

I wouldn’t say there was any skill to it. As long as both parties are into it, it’ll be enjoyable.

2 Likes

Ahh, something I really want to try! Wife won’t let me anywhere near and not easy to find a lady that will. Even on fetlife it seems to be ass for cash :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Enthusiasm is a must, if your partner senses you are going through the motions, it’ll be a real turn off for them. Whatever motion you settle on with your mouth and tongue, go at it 110% with even a few “omg I love doing this to you”, “you taste / smell incredible”, “I’m so turned on doing this” sort of comments.

Don’t go straight in, take your time to make sure she is suitably aroused then listen for how she reacts to your movements and go from there. Maybe spend some time around the general area, inner thigh right up to the edge of her vulva without actually touching it, even when you do start in on the vulva itself, ignore the clit for a while, or, just give it a passing flick, make her want more

2 Likes

Listen to her sounds and feel how she responds and talk to her does that feel good.
Every woman is different and never the same

1 Like

Thank you for the great advice everyone! I love the idea of practicing on a fleshlight. I also love the general advice all around. I’m happy to know that I’m on the right path in terms of enthusiasm and knowledge gathering!