Cunninglingus tips

Looking for some advice on this matter, I like going down on my OH, any ideas / tips techniques people like to share , as to spice things up / surprise the OH..or what so people like... Any ideas advice be great.....

Start slow! Build it up and don't go straight for the go clit; kiss and lick her body, hips, pubic area, inner thighs and labia before you go to the clit.

Then kiss her clit like you would her mouth make sure you kiss the and lick the hood as well. Kiss and lick her labia and get your tounge inside her. Then lick her slowly from her pussy all the way up to her clitoral hood; try using the centre of you're tounge rather than the end of it. Do this for a while then start to concentrate on the clit.

My OH likes me to start to gently suck on her clit while licking as she gets closer so you could try this (it's not for every one though). Also use your fingers in her pussy as she starts to build.

For a surprise you could also lick and stroke her perinium and if you're both up for anal play try rimming her.

JayP82 wrote:

Start slow! Build it up and don't go straight for the go clit; kiss and lick her body, hips, pubic area, inner thighs and labia before you go to the clit.

Then kiss her clit like you would her mouth make sure you kiss the and lick the hood as well. Kiss and lick her labia and get your tounge inside her. Then lick her slowly from her pussy all the way up to her clitoral hood; try using the centre of you're tounge rather than the end of it. Do this for a while then start to concentrate on the clit.

My OH likes me to start to gently suck on her clit while licking as she gets closer so you could try this (it's not for every one though). Also use your fingers in her pussy as she starts to build.

For a surprise you could also lick and stroke her perinium and if you're both up for anal play try rimming her.

YES! YES! OoooHHHH YES! ^ ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

What Jay said sounds perfect! Only thing I can add is that I like something inside me at the same time... a finger or two.... or even better, a glass dildo xx

LadySpider wrote:

JayP82 wrote:

YES! YES! OoooHHHH YES! ^

What Jay said sounds perfect! Only thing I can add is that I like something inside me at the same time... a finger or two.... or even better, a glass dildo xx

+1 to both of the above!

I'd add fondle/play with her breasts and nipples if that's what she likes.

JayP82 wrote:

You, sir, are a champion amongst men.

Take this advice. All of it.x

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

LadySpider wrote:

JayP82 wrote:

YES! YES! OoooHHHH YES! ^

+1 to both of the above!

I'd add fondle/play with her breasts and nipples if that's what she likes.

Agree with all of this! OH also loves something inside at the same time - one of the LH suction dildos normally does the trick!

What about the reverse of this topic. I enjoy going down on my OH, but the feeling/action is not mutual. OH claims I am to big to fit in her mouth. I am about 7 inches in length and about 2.5 inches in diameter.

Any suggestions on how to get OH to reciprocate or how to overcome size.

What about the reverse of this topic. I enjoy going down on my OH, but the feeling/action is not mutual. OH claims I am to big to fit in her mouth. I am about 7 inches in length and about 2.5 inches in diameter.

Any suggestions on how to get OH to reciprocate or how to overcome size.

I just wish I could make it better for my OH howeevr being tongue tied can be a disadvantage!

I listen to my good lady and then do the things she likes...

JayP82 wrote:

Wow I feel I should screen shot this and forward it hehe...

won’t say what reading it done, and glad to see I wasn’t the only one lol

JayP82 wrote:

You can also incorporate ice cubes in your mouth and gently rub both her clit and labia. This can drive some women wild but take it easy and don’t put ice cube directly on her lady bits or you might end up getting a slap around the chops lol

scotman wrote:

JayP82 wrote:

You can also incorporate ice cubes in your mouth and gently rub both her clit and labia. This can drive some women wild but take it easy and don’t put ice cube directly on her lady bits or you might end up getting a slap around the chops lol

Thanks for the replies, sorry it took me so long to reply, Was working Kate's this week...look forward to trying out the above.....i think the OH will enjoy it..

Just a few thoughts for you:

start light but sucking on the clit after properly warmed up is a winner in my book

also someone mentioned ice in your mouth, but dripping off the ice into the labia and on the clit can also be amazing sensory play during oral sex.

Sensory play can also heighten sensations such as a blindfold, feather tickler on inner thights, etc.

Have a wonderful time exploring.

*scrawling notes* good. good thread.

All of what JayP82 said, but will add this..... Before using your tongue try sucking her clit and holding the suction. Start with a small amount of suction... hold it for a while.. then increase suction.. hold for a while.. do this for a while before using your tongue and not only will her clit be sensitive when you use your tongue, it wil save your tongue getting tired and achy ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

PS... use you hands to stimulate other areas of her body whilst using this technique..... enjoy.

Lots of good advice. All I will add is don't dribble. It's not the nicest feeling for the lady.

Just a few thoughts for you:

start light but sucking on the clit after properly warmed up is a winner in my book

also someone mentioned ice in your mouth, but dripping off the ice into the labia and on the clit can also be amazing sensory play during oral sex.

Sensory play can also heighten sensations such as a blindfold, feather tickler on inner thights, etc.

Have a wonderful time exploring.

Took the advice well the OH really enjoyed it especially the light suckin on the clit...the ice was a real surprise......have to say it was the first time In a long time that oral was more fun and enjoyable than having full sex. Thx for advice...and enjoy your time between the sheets

In addition to all the very sound advice above, I love to put my arms under her thighs and bring my hands on to her abdomen. That way I can gently, but firmly, hold her in place and put a little upward tension on her abdomen, opening her up ever more, yet clamping her in place...

JayP82 wrote:

Hell to the yes, great advice here... A bit of clit sucking also feels amazing and hubby usually plays with my nipples too 👍