Cup sizes!

Mrs Knottydevil and I are very pleased to see cup sizes offered with Lovehoney's latest lingerie collection 🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ˜.

Thanks Lovehoney. Good call!

This post is no longer available.

I'm really pleased too as I have been buying a larger size to allow for a bigger cup size and then altering them.

I'm so pleased about this!

I've reviewed two sets. Have to say I'm in love with them. The long line bra is definitely an item that has found its was to my "regular" underwear drawer. I may even upload a photo or two!

I have both the bra set and the basque set in a medium size, I'm a 32F cup and both sets are perfect to wear as regular lingerie, they're so sexy and comfortable. In fact I'm wearing the bra set, complete with the suspenders and stockings underneath my jeans today.

This is good, being a busty woman it’s really hard to see if an item will fit without the cup sizes.

loving the improvements.

I'd echo all the above comments...great news for someone like me who struggles to cram their boobs into some items.

Good job Lovehoney, will definitely be ordering some soon to try them out.

I'm pleased to see cup sizes too - anyone tried any for smaller boobs?

Such a good idea! Yes it might shift more items, but does also suggest a company that acts on feedback from customers. Huzzah!