Honest Opinions, Girls? :)

Hey guys. I'm thinking about getting the Vibe Therapy Serenity 7 Funct. Rabb. Vibrator, but umming over it, due to the price. However, if it's worth it, I don't mind paying :). Has anyone tried this, and could they tell me what it's like?

Many thanks, Arwen

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16388

The single review on there is a five star one, so it can't be all bad.

Although I've not used that rabbit, I've used other toys in the vibe therapy range and they're pretty good. The silicone is always high quality.

Awesome, shall be pondering all the more deeply now. I'm always wary of the reviews on the actual product, due to some bad experiences with AS!

We haven't reviewed it yet, But I bought one for Jade before crimbo.

So far she loves the look, The feel, The power, The different paterns, The texture etc etc, I could go on forever...

Basically, She Loves the thing and can't wait to try it out!

I will guarantee one thing for you... The build quality.

It is one of the best made vibes I have seen/touched, And there's been A LOT!

Hope that helps? And welcome to the OA, Paul ;) x

P.s. We've ( Me and Lady-J ) reviewed quite a lot of toys on/from here now, And every one has been unbiased and honest. ;)

Other thing to remember is the no-quibble 365-day returns policy LH have. So if you do splurge and get it, and find it's not what you'd hoped for, they'll give you a refund or exchange no bother. They're so nice about it, I've felt like I'm taking advantage the couple of times I've had to get a faulty item replaced! Honestly, they're wonderful about it, even if it's a "I just don't like it" rather than a genuine fault.

Seduced wrote:

We haven't reviewed it yet, But I bought one for Jade before crimbo.

So far she loves the look, The feel, The power, The different paterns, The texture etc etc, I could go on forever...

Basically, She Loves the thing and can't wait to try it out!

I will guarantee one thing for you... The build quality.

It is one of the best made vibes I have seen/touched, And there's been A LOT!

Hope that helps? And welcome to the OA, Paul ;) x

Sorry, Just noticed this is the Serene lol. We have the Zenith and the Serene.

They are both amazing vibrators, So there ya go ;)

Oh, as to the vibe itself, not used it, but have heard nothing but good things about the entire Vibe Therapy range, so seems to be a solid bet.

Grrr at my typos lol!

One last try....

You are looking at the Vibe Therapy Serenity.

We have the Vibe Therapy Serene and the Vibe Therapy Zenith.

We have not eviewed either yet, But they are both amazing in every way.

My OH - Lady-J, Can't wait to use and review them.

* PHEW *

/Threadjack lol

Lol Paul. Don't worry, we all get those days :)

Thanks for the comments, guys. Very tempted now. I really should stop spending my money, damn it!!! Although, having only just discovered LH (through a friend!) that may go down the drain.... Hmm. Bashful Babe - completely forgot about the No Quibble Returns scheme; thanks for reminding me! (i did read it when I first joined, but must have slipped my mind)

The vibe does look amazing, will possibly have to take the plunge and go for it (pun not intended ;P)

i dont have that vibe but i do have a vibe therapy toy and in the months since ive owned it, it has become such a firm fav of mine and i have tried and tested a lot of toys! lol

the quailty is amazing, the vibes are amazing, the build the look everything is just brilliant! would defaintly recomend the range.

Dxx