Uncut or cut

Uncut or cut (cock) what do u prefere and why

I'm uncut and glad I like the way he pops in and out of his sleepingbag. Keep him clean and he's very happyπŸ˜€

Uncut, the way i was born

Agree, uncut. Lovely to see him when he pops out like a tortoise coming out of hibernation.

Deffo uncut the way nature intended. Love the way he comes out to play, shows his angry purple head Lol

My first boyfriend was cut. As he was my first boyfriend i thought all willys looked like that. It wasnt till years later that i found out they didnt lol 😊

I had to get cut for medical reasons and I'm happy enough, as is the OH. I'm sure if it was uncut they'd still be happy enough though.

I'm cut and as it's all I've known I'm happy with it, I must admit some girls haven't "known what to do with it" when touching me and it's always been a little annoying having to explain haha my current long term partner is more than happy and it didn't take her long to figure out the logistics πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Uncut of course. To be cut for medical reasons is one thing, but to mutilate male children for other reasons is just wrong.

I have no personal preference, but I've had very little experience with a sircumsized penis. In other words, he'll have to teach me a thing or two on how to please him. Generally I agree with the following that Peakcouple wrote:

Peakcouple wrote:

To be cut for medical reasons is one thing, but to mutilate male children for other reasons is just wrong.

I am uncut and have been practicing autocircumcision for a few days at a time for the past 6 months. This is where I have it pulled back and tucked under so it looks cut. The benefit is the head is less sensitive and so I last a lot longer. I like the look and feel of it being exposed and I can and do return it to it’s normal state from time to time and this returns it’s sensitivity. To me it is the best of both worlds. During sex, my foreskin has always ended up tucked under and the head exposed so i see it as just taking it beyond the bedroom for me.

Smultron wrote:

I have no personal preference, but I've had very little experience with a sircumsized penis. In other words, he'll have to teach me a thing or two on how to please him.

A bit of lube is nice. And a packet of chocolate hobnobs is always appreciated. πŸ™‚

My 2 previous LDR partners were uncut, current partner is cut as hes American. What i do know is you need to use something to lubricate if they are cut, other than that, since my relationships have been long distance, i havent touched either so will be a learning curve when i get my hands on him regardless :P

VirginAngel wrote:

What i do know is you need to use something to lubricate if they are cut

You can use a silk scarf or something similar as well (though not with the lube πŸ™‚). A nice fabric conditioned pair of boxers will do the trick too, which is good as I tend to always have some close by. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

I'm the same as protectyournuts and wet blanket. Had to have the cut for medical reasons when I was younger so don't really remember anything else