Dark coloured dildo

I want to purchase a dark coloured dildo, like dark brown, almost black skin colour one and I want to show my boyfriend myself using it but he's white. Do you think that would bother him because then he would think I want someone else as the toy isn't flesh pink like he is? Or am I just over thinking this? I'm not white myself but still..

Well, is he the type to think you want another man if you use a realistic dildo in general? I shouldn't think the skin tone makes a difference as to whether he enjoys seeing you use realistic toys or is made jealous by that fact.

I think you're overthinking it :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Well, is he the type to think you want another man if you use a realistic dildo in general? I shouldn't think the skin tone makes a difference as to whether he enjoys seeing you use realistic toys or is made jealous by that fact.

I think you're overthinking it :)

No, when I told him about my first one, he just seemed turned on cause he likes me using using toys, doesn't matter if it's realistic or not. I probably am overthinking it lol

Think your over thinking if it's what you want go for it xx

If you want it go for it, I'm sure he knows you prefer the real thing! xx

NatandTom wrote:

Well we haven't actually had sex yet lol

Kittycat102 wrote:

NatandTom wrote:

Well we haven't actually had sex yet lol

Ohh okay then!

You're with him and if you wanted to be with someone of a different skin tone then you would be so I'm sure he'll be more interested in the idea of you using it than the color of it :) if he is a little concerned just send some reassurance his way x

I don't think for a single second that he would wonder about that!! Go buy it, show him what ya got xx

I enjoy using different coloured ones on my wife. I find it quite exciting.