Dating

Hey everyone I need a little adivce on dating

Heres the story so far.... I have asked a girl that i have liked for awhile on a date with me She has agreed, so all is good right? WAIT NO IT AINT! Where shall I take her (both 16) Shall i give her a gift on the date? Set in mind it will be the first date

Advice please...

All the best,

Sir.T

Yes buy her a gift and take her out for dinner where you can get to know each other better

I'd say a gift may be a bit formal for as first date at your age. Take her to the cinema and bare through a chick flick, Zac Effron has a new movie so that's bound to work. :)

Muz333 wrote:

I'd say a gift may be a bit formal for as first date at your age. Take her to the cinema and bare through a chick flick, Zac Effron has a new movie so that's bound to work. :)

I'd agree 100% with this External Media

all girls like presents - but in this case it would probably be better to treat her all night so she doesn't have to dip into her pocket. :)

the_meister wrote:

all girls like presents - but in this case it would probably be better to treat her all night so she doesn't have to dip into her pocket. :)

I agree too, funding the cinema, popcorn and a trip to day pizza hut after would REALLY impress her. Infact thats just about all it takes to impress me these days lol

Good luck hunnie... it should go really well Xxx

Cinema ad dinner is always a good first date combo,

Me and my OH went to nandos and then to see forgetting Sarah marshall then a quick drink in a bar for our first date :-) the only two things that would have made it sweet and perfect would be

1) I wouldn't have fell flat on my face when we was leaving, with my bag flying one way and a shoe the other!

2) would have been really sweet if he had given me a rose/flower :)

But hey weve been together for over 2 years now so he must have liked my clumsy arse!

Good luck and have fun!