Any ideas for a romantic night?

For Valentine's Day my boyfriend and I are going for a meal at a new restaurant followed by a walk along the pier (a very meaningful place to us). Then when we get home we're planning to watch a romantic movie (though we haven't decided which yet) and feed each other our favourite chocolates (we're gonna skip desert at the restaurant). Then we're going to follow it up with some music, candles and massage... but I'd be grateful for any other suggestions?

Neither of us have ever really given much thought to Valentine's Day, so we wanted to try something different and have a big, cheesy, romantic day this year. We are limited in our options though; I'm on a student salary and we don't have the whole house to ourselves (so getting a shower together or making a candlelit dinner at home isn't really doable).

Ali, I think you have got it very much covered, sounds like it will be very romantic night, lucky boyfriend.

VP

If you can stretch to it, how about a remote control vibrator to spice things up whilst you're out?

Keep it a secret and just hand him the remote once you're out the house...

Not "romantic" per-se, but it will definitely give you both something to think about if you run out of things to say whilst walking... ;)

MrBumpyBear wrote:

If you can stretch to it, how about a remote control vibrator to spice things up whilst you're out?

Keep it a secret and just hand him the remote once you're out the house...

Not "romantic" per-se, but it will definitely give you both something to think about if you run out of things to say whilst walking... ;)

That's a great idea... I often start playing with him while we're out somewhere like the cinema or on the train but it's difficult for him to do that to me without making it obvious to other people what we're upto, so this would probably put a big smile on his face!