Deal of the day + Lovehoney Bad Maths

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14877

With today's deal of the day:

1 for £2
5 for £10
6 for £20 o.O

You have forgotten an IF clause in your calculations, the pseudo code for the fix is:
IF 'special offer' > 'normal price'
Do not Apply deal.

HappyCouple wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14877

With today's deal of the day:

1 for £2
5 for £10
6 for £20 o.O

You have forgotten an IF clause in your calculations, the pseudo code for the fix is:
IF 'special offer' > 'normal price'
Do not Apply deal.

didnt notice that oops, did order using the 6 for £20 deal, but other stuff from the list

guess it might be corrected in the morning when someone from LH reads the forum

xGGx

Love the new pic happy couple :)

crag630 wrote:

Love the new pic happy couple :)

Thanks, found it via google. Only had it up 30 seconds since you posted!

Nice spot! I wish these __ for £___ offers would have a bit more variety. Good, but I normally own most of the things on the list!

Also, new pic is gorgeous x

^^ this what I really wanted went out of stock, while it was in my basket

but am happy cos the body butter sounds good and there is no way I would pay the full price for it

xGGx

ghostgirl wrote:

^^ this what I really wanted went out of stock, while it was in my basket External Media

but am happy cos the body butter sounds good and there is no way I would pay the full price for it

xGGx

This has happened to me twice in the last two months. =(

I really want the butter too! Will probably be gone by the time I get paid though! Let me know how it is!

Hello, yes I know the BASIC Chunky Ring is DOTD and it's on the fun weekend offer and the maths don't add up but I thought some people who take up the weekend offer might want the Chunky Ring anyway.

It will be back to £3.99 at midnight tonight...

Obviously, if you want to buy 6 Deals of the Day for £2 each you can contact the customer services team and we can sort it out... just wasn't sure people would want 6 Chunky Rings!

Hopefully there's enough variety for people to find stuff they want... unfortunately some of the stuff I'd like to put on hasn't quite got enough stock and I'd get into massive trouble with the buying team!

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hello, yes I know the BASIC Chunky Ring is DOTD and it's on the fun weekend offer and the maths don't add up but I thought some people who take up the weekend offer might want the Chunky Ring anyway.

It will be back to £3.99 at midnight tonight...

Obviously, if you want to buy 6 Deals of the Day for £2 each you can contact the customer services team and we can sort it out... just wasn't sure people would want 6 Chunky Rings!

Hopefully there's enough variety for people to find stuff they want... unfortunately some of the stuff I'd like to put on hasn't quite got enough stock and I'd get into massive trouble with the buying team!

While I understand this, the item I wanted is the one you are headlining the offer with so it was really frustrating for it to go out of stock while it was in my basket. I only spent a couple of minutes perusing pants and when I went back it had gone External Media

xGGx

Hi GG - I'm really sorry about that...

If you mean the BASIC Wickedly Powerful Egg - we've got loads in stock now - we had a wee stock error. Yikes.

If you took up the offer and didn't get the Egg please do contact the customer service team - they're ace and they'll sort it out for you.

Steve

Lovehoney - Steve wrote:

Hi GG - I'm really sorry about that...

If you mean the BASIC Wickedly Powerful Egg - we've got loads in stock now - we had a wee stock error. Yikes.

If you took up the offer and didn't get the Egg please do contact the customer service team - they're ace and they'll sort it out for you.

Steve

have just tried this but Lh being as efficient as ever have already dispatched order External Media but good excuse to place another one

xGGx