Deal of the day 6/11/13

Not sure if this is just me having this problem. I always receive the 'Deal of the day' email. Today's cock ring is advertised as being only £4 yet when I click on the link to purchase this item it comes up at the full price of £7.99

This isn't my first deal of the day purchase and I've never had this problem before

Add it to your basket and you should find it deducts the money. I've had that problem before but it always sorts itself at the checkout x

Thanks

There's been a tech glitch yesterday and today which has meant that chanegs that are scheduled to happen for some reason haven't been triggering. I hope I've been able to adjust this manually for now, and tech are trying to get to the root of the problem.

Thanks for helping blonde vixen13 :)

kelly514 if you are still having trouble please let me know or please contact our customer care team who are always happy to help.

Kind regards

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Thanks for helping blonde vixen13 :)

kelly514 if you are still having trouble please let me know or please contact our customer care team who are always happy to help.

Kind regards

Everything is all sorted Thank You, I placed my order and once it was in the basket the correct price of £4 came up.

I must say I was extreamly shocked when I looked at my account about 15 mins after and it's already showing as packed.

Very Impressed