Deal of the Day

i saw this on FB just now, this is very mean LH i have no money! stop tempting mee!!! xxx

thats ok merry cherry, i got you a little pressie from your wish list so you have a freebie waiting for you on your return from greece.

Damn another great DOD.....tempted or is it too similar to yesterdays

DrtyBoy wrote:

thats ok merry cherry, i got you a little pressie from your wish list so you have a freebie waiting for you on your return from greece.

Really???! External Media Thankyou soooooo much! Nobody's ever done that before! Ive never even had anything from LH to review! Are you sure you're not pulling my leg?!! x MC x

merry cherry i am not pulling your leg. apparantly there was an option to send you a message but i couldnt see it, so you know it was from me.

Sorry it wasnt one of the more expensive items but i think it was the best i could afford. Let me know how you get on

DBXXX

i had planned to treat myself then the washing machine goes bang.......so not fair!!!

Honestly, i'm touched! You're such a sweety. when i get some money i will get you something in return! I'm quite excited to see what you've chosen! I really hope it was something cheap. *big hug* and lots of thankful waves to you!

not to worry, i like making people happy, and when it gets them going sexually! Enjoy.

I have enjoyed your posts and I was feeling generous so there you go. Have a good time with it!

Aww i will enjoy indeed! Glad you enjoy my posts, i'll meet you back in the word association game!!! mwah!

Whoops. Just ordered the DOTD for the OH. Thanks LH!

She will be pleased! It's a hell of a deal!!!

I ordered todays DOTD too. Can't really go wrong for the price! x

Yeah exactly! I would have got one if i wasn't in the minus!!!

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Wowzers, the first deal of the day today sold out this morning so there's another £3 vibrator up! I've become quite attached to this one, I feel a bit like David Bowie in Labyrinth. Will definitely be buying one to take home and use in the bath tonight.

It's like a sex granede.

Make love not war man!

*grenade even

Looks like a Pokemon will leap out of it! Clit-a-chew? Squirtle possibly? :-p

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Looks like a Pokemon will leap out of it! Clit-a-chew? Squirtle possibly? :-p

Oooo nice!

I bought the ball on dotd. It really was all I could afford so im glad it was on offer x

You're right headsouth, it's a bit of a novelty product! But I tell you what, it was really nice in the bath - don't know why but the ball shaped seemed to work really well underwater. It's now innocently sat next to one of my rubber ducks :-D

I brought the deal of the day and the pleasure ball. Both £3 each. I also got 2 free lady finger vibes from the facebook exclusives. £50 worth of vibes for £6 and free p&p. Now thats a good bargin! How do you make your money LH???????