Decisions, decisions....

This arrived on Tuesday, and Mistress Wife was surprised at how easily my rosebud gobbled it up.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9041

So now we have a decision to make....yes or no to this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12603

Hmmm....

![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

That is one big butt plug ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I know, but the way the mid sized one slipped in Mistress Wife is wondering how quickly that one would go in and if I would have to demonstrate more devotion to her to get it in

2" is quite a large difference in circumference. It would be worth getting and working up to if it's something you enjoy though. If the difference is too steep there is a large one which is in between sizes.

Trust me- the XL one is BIG. I would highly suggest getting one inbetween, especially with the weight too.

Have to agree with building up to 'the big one'. No point hurting yourself, get an inbetweener and look forward to the 2" one when you think you're ready.

Definitely agree with everybody saying go inbetween sizes, there's no rush.

Another vote for the large, not the extra large. The medium is actually a pretty small plug circumference wise so don't get carried away, I'd be more surprised if you couldn't slip it in easilly tbh! The large is just under 5 inches in circumference so that will definitely require warm up and working up to, no need to jump to the extra large to get that :)

Steel plugs are all about the weight too. Just because you can take the size doesn't mean you can take the weight i.e. keep it inside you.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Another vote for the large, not the extra large. The medium is actually a pretty small plug circumference wise so don't get carried away, I'd be more surprised if you couldn't slip it in easilly tbh! The large is just under 5 inches in circumference so that will definitely require warm up and working up to, no need to jump to the extra large to get that :)

Steel plugs are all about the weight too. Just because you can take the size doesn't mean you can take the weight i.e. keep it inside you.

+1 :)

Mistress Wife and I have taken on board everyone's comments, and I've just ordered the large version. I had a very sexy day yesterday and wore the medium plug all day, and even slept with it in last night (when I say slept....). Looking forward to the large arriving later this week.![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

![](upload://vsZAqK62RaQWD13ReBk2BlQBseS.gif)

Be sure to let us know how you get on 😈x