making your mind up.

What makes your mind up on toy choices, and how do you decided what girth you want? I have to admit ive not got a great collection or ideal toy as of yet x

I must say that I find other peoples reviews extremely helpful when choosing a toy.

I have a fair number and kind of know what will do it for me and what wont. I prefer length to girth so usually go for something fairly slim - this is my favourite vibe. It's not overly long but feels fantastic and as it's not too girthy it can be moved around and angled beautifully to hit all the right spots. If I'm buying a clit vibe or a wand it needs to be rumbly rather than buzzy and fairly powerful.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33260

I thought this was gonna be another Eurovision thread

Sum Sub wrote:

I thought this was gonna be another Eurovision thread

Lol ! Oh god, I'd tried to forget that it's tonight and now you've reminded me . . . . . .

What it does, what it's made of and do I already have anything similar are my main three points in deciding a toy is a good buy/better than an alternate choice (I know not terribly specific!).

I use reviews to help make my mind up a lot as well, I usually go hunting google for blog reviews after reading the ones on here if I'm really unsure on a toy.

For deciding specific points like girth I tend to compare to other things I own then factor in is the new option a harder or softer material, harder meaning I'd go a little smaller and softer meaning I'd probably go the same or a little bigger.

If you don't own any similar toys or are trying to figure out the girth for your first insertable, I'd look for the handy toy in hand pictures and whip out the measuring tape to get a better idea of what size the toy is. There seems to be a trend in product descriptions that to be classed 'girthy', a toy would be more than 5 inches in girth. 4.5 - 4.75 is around average, with anything smaller being classed as 'slimline' or 'beginner'. Bit general and won't apply to every product but could be a starting point if you know you're looking for something slim/average/extra filling :)

Istarted smaller size girth and worked up(look at your biggest girth toy and just go one inch bigger live chat can help).deciding is based on are you more clit / g spot or both can help. When you have money go with guts do feel maybe more length? More power?just for clit? No vibrations? Also look at toys you got is there similarities yiu can spot