Delay cream

Hello all!

can anyone recomend a delay cream and was it effective?

I can get a little over excited when im turned on and things can be a bit rushed during intercourse so i would like to make this last longer if i can

Hi

OH found the same thing at beginning of our relationship, we tried several all failed were messy. the only effective thing we found are cock and scrutum rings my 50 somthing silver fox can keep up with is 30 yo with ease now....

Hello M&A, I used to suffer the same problem, and though there are likely plenty of delay creams etc that will do the job, I have tried the Rock Hard Power Delay Cream http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1190 and it worked wonders for me.

Not messy, and once used a couple times to figure out how much you need to use(as everyone is different!) it's very easy and fuss free. The only down side is that it requires application 10-15 minutes before you actually plan to do anything to be effective.. and make sure you don't expect oral while using this stuff as it can be a mood killer seeing your OH with numb lips!

Hope this helps!

I've tried a cream like this. It was German and claimed you could go on for an hour.

It was a bit icky smelling and mildly desensitized my willy. The only trouble was was that it desensitized my partner too. That was 20 years ago, and have never bothered again.