Lovehoney Stay Longer Delay Lub...any1 used it?

has any one used this "lovehoney stay longer delay lubricant..".

do you find it works?. i had a read of the reviews from sep 13.... have any of you used it more recently? how long did you leave it on for b4 you stared to have intercourse? .

i tested it last night while me and the OH had a muchual masterbation play. i put alot on (not meaning too), rubbed it in a little, put a jonny on and started.... i only lasted 2 mins..

any1 know how long you leave it for or anything?? or if it helps to put it on the head of the cock?

thanks. im out all day... reply wen i can

Hey danslack

Although the active ingredient in delay lube is 'fast acting' it is very similar to any other numbing agent in that it will take a while for the effects to kick in.

I would recommend you apply as much or as little as you like to you entire penis, focussing particular attention to the head and frenulum (and anywhere else you find especially sensitive). Give the lube around 10-15 minutes to start working. You should be able to test your sensitivity with your hands. Once you feel you're numb enough, then proceed to foreplay / sex. If you're still super-sensitive after 10-15 mins, apply a little more.

If you find that the lube isn't really doing it for you, you may like to try something a little stronger, such as the China Brush Delay Solution.

Using a cock ring alongside the delay solution will also help you to last longer.

Good luck, and have fun!

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Hey danslack

Although the active ingredient in delay lube is 'fast acting' it is very similar to any other numbing agent in that it will take a while for the effects to kick in.

I would recommend you apply as much or as little as you like to you entire penis, focussing particular attention to the head and frenulum (and anywhere else you find especially sensitive). Give the lube around 10-15 minutes to start working. You should be able to test your sensitivity with your hands. Once you feel you're numb enough, then proceed to foreplay / sex. If you're still super-sensitive after 10-15 mins, apply a little more.

If you find that the lube isn't really doing it for you, you may like to try something a little stronger, such as the http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=821

Using a cock ring alongside the delay solution will also help you to last longer.

Good luck, and have fun!

hi, thanks. the time info (10-15min) was wat i was mostly looking for :P and total cock cover is cool to know too. thanks. got the china brush b4 i got the LH Delay L...

the china brush works well!! too well at 1 point lol.. just wanted a little more info on the LH delay L, as im testing it out a little.

it might be an idea to add the 10-15 min wait time on the item info.... just gives people a more clear idea. (lets be cheeky now..) have you guys at LH got any Delay items that you need reviewing?? anything that people dont seem to want to buy/try or even dont review wen they buy??? id review it for you :P :) thanks. :) :P

Did you get all the information you needed Dan. I tried it out and found the same. Waiting made a bit of a difference but i wouldnt say massively.

Little Strummer Boy wrote:

Did you get all the information you needed Dan. I tried it out and found the same. Waiting made a bit of a difference but i wouldnt say massively.

yep, think so... just time leave on for and if others have used it n found out if works.. like i said, iv red the reviews but not to clear :). will be reviewing it myself after a few more times of use .

like my 1st post on this thread said... was sort of a quick spir of the moment test...OH said she was going to play and i could watch... saw it as i moment to test it. we both very horny n so that y not last long on just playing. but its fine, just 1st test.

that china brush works....if u r looking for something that does the job :)