Delay Spray Use

Hi All,

I've just purchased some Super Dragon Delay Spray as I'm not able to last as long as I used too!

I'm after some opinions on use.

Having read the reviews it appears that it could (unsurprisingly) also numb my OH and looking to avoid this, particularly as I want to surprise her with my hopefully increased performance.

Some people are saying use a condom but don't want to go down this route as it will remove the surprise and we haven't used condoms for years. Others have said give it 10 minutes and then wash off to avoid numbing your partner but I would assume this makes it less effective for me?

Any advice or opinions would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

It works by being absorbed into the skin and numbing the feeling receptors (for want of the correct terminology) So, if you spray and allow it to be absorbed, and then wipe any residue off, you will minimise the chances of it numbing your OH. I fnd delay spray plus condom a dangerous mix, as strange as it sounds, I sometimes am so numb can't tell what the old chap is doing, add a condom in, and neither can the OH!

Sorry Sub but I just can't help myself. You have a typo in your post. 😜 Great reply though is there anything you don't know?

I'm not particularly good at twerking.

And as for teh typo, I can't even blame autowrong, as I am on the (non kinky) laptop, so just clumsy fingers

Genie what about using a cock ring and edging? Theyr'e relatively inexpensive. May take some time to build up the edging but worth a go?

Thanks for all the advice so far, very much appreciated.

Sum Sub that's really useful, thanks for taking the time to post.

Orangeboom with regard to a cock ring and edging, never tried the two simultaneously I must admit. Tried cock rings and didn't get on with them. I've practiced edging and it does improve things but often when I need to slow down or even pull out to delay things is right when the OH is on the brink of an orgasm and she looses it.

The other thing we're trying to overcome is that she used to be able to orgasm pretty easily and have multiple orgasms most sessions. However since a hysterectomy last year she finds it more difficult to orgasm and they are not as intense (understandably) although that is improving. The times when I've been able to last long enough for a really good long hard session of penetration are the times she's able to get more like the orgasms she used to have.

After having read the reviews on here of several delay products, the Super Dragon 6000 (sounds like a 1980's computer!) seems to be one of the better product and as it's two for £20 at the minute I thought I would give it a go!

Any other views or advice would be greatly received.

I have used delay sprays before - I wouldn't use it with a condom or else you will go from being too exciteable and not lasting very long, to very limp and not lasting at all!

I let the spray soak in - once your end is dry, you can assume that the spray has soaked in and you're ready to go!

PS - stick to the recomneded amount of sprays! Otherwise you may get disappointed with the product holding you back too much!