Delayed ejaculation and numb penis?

Hi Folks,

Recently starting sleeping with a new partner, and lets say we're having some difficulties. All is fine for me, I'm one happy bunny, however there seem to be several issues for him. Firstly he has a very tight foreskin, to the point where I'm scared of hurting him and just can't get my technique right with my hands. Secondly, he can't ejaculate with a condom on, we're in an exclusive relationship, fully tested and I'm on the pill, so after all that was sorted we went ahead without, but he really has trouble getting there with anything but his own hands.

He's told me not to worry, that he just needs to get used to being with me, but I feel really selfish and worry that I'm just not performing properly, especially as I orgasm so easily. He does ejaculate eventually, but normally has to engage in some manual stimulation of his own before comeing either inside or on me.

Any suggestions to make this situation more comfortable for him? We've talked and he knows I'm happy, and equally happy to talk if theres anything on his mind. I was interested to read the various posts about foreskins and pushing them down before fully errect? having never encountered anything like this, I wonder if that might help him?

Thanks in advance for your help!

FT

FT my mother told me she massaged my fore skin when I was a baby that she massaged my foreskin to avoid me having a circumcision (very embarrassing that was), I dont know if it works in later life. Take your time using your hands with plenty of oil or lubricant.

My hubby had a very dry and sore foreskin (he gets eczema as well) so I did a little research and found that pure cocoa butter, gently massaged into the foreskin and head of the penis would help. I managed to find some online as I couldn't find it in Boots etc, and after a couple of weeks it was vastly improved. The stuff is a bit weird to use as it came in a small but very solid block, you have to pinch a little bit off and warm it in your hands first then rub it in. It's very greasy and you don't need much but if it works...

If you can get him to rub it (or do it for him) on the glans as well as it will help the skin there. It's pretty inoccuous so shouldn't cause any reaction.

Don't know if it'll help your OH but it helped my hubby with sensitivity issues as well. Possibly because the skin was softer and more 'mobile'.

Just had another thought. My OH used to masturbate quite a bit and I think this caused some loss of sensation. Since reducing to once or twice a week he's become more sensitive as well. Maybe worth mentioning to him?

Thanks guys, we'll have a chat and see if he's willing to try anything like that :)

FT not many men wouldnt like having oil rubbed into their foreskin