Desert Island Dicks 🏝️

What is your absolute favourite realistic dildo? (and why?) :slightly_smiling_face:

This is a whole toy area we have yet to explore, and we’re wondering what sort of things make a good realistic dildo? Obviously size is subjective, but what other things are there to look out for?

1 Like

Texture deffo

2 Likes

I’m not a massive fan of the really realistic looking dildos, so I’m not much help I’m afraid.

However… I really rate this G Touch vibe and find it a good mid point between realistic and non-realistic if you want to take mini steps. In my opinion it includes all the good bits about realistic dildos (the head, texture of the shaft etc), without looking too obviously realistic (it’s the flesh colour I’m not a fan of!). And the curve is :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

Also, the vibes on this are suuuuper rumbly and strong. Judging from your post I’m not sure you were looking for vibe ones but thought I’d throw it out there anyway! :blush:

3 Likes

I’m not sure he counts as ‘realistic’ given the colour but I do love a good ride on Jerry. Who doesn’t love a big purple cock? (lol)
I love the jelly material, so forgiving, and the size, filling but not outrageous. I like that it’s not a ‘realistic’ colour.
Other things that matter: there’s no plastic or rubber smell; it feels lovely in the hand; there’s not too much surface texture, so it’s really easy to clean with toy cleaner. I also give it a light dusting of cornflour once dry, and done.
I use this vaginally only. It’s quite bendy, and I would not want to use jelly material anally unless with a condom.

3 Likes

Not easy to answer.

My wife would say that her favourite was an 8" Lifelike Lover dildo. She likes the texture and the taper from narrow to quite wide. She does need clitoral stimulation to orgasm with it though.

She is less keen on our thrusting rotating dildo from the same manufacturer and yet she orgasms far more easily when using it.

There is also the issue of mood to consider and that’s a whole extra can of worms.

2 Likes

I’ve not tried any high-end realistic dildos like the vixskin stuff, but I recently bought this one and am definitely a fan

The colours aren’t realistic but in all other regards it would appear lifelike (not that I’d know anything about that from personal experience! :joy:)
I really enjoy the texture of the veins, the head, and the way the balls help to keep in the dildo in the right place. It feels really high-quality and is a brilliant price for duel-density!

3 Likes

It has to be THIS because it’s the closest to the real thing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Anyone got or tried the king cock