Realistic dildo - recomendations

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy my wife a new dildo for Christmas.

She likes the realistic type, the kind of clear jelly type ones. I'm a bit unsure of the quality of some of these as we've had incidents of melting jelly toys in the past, my Tracey Cox superstroker metled itself badly and seemed to 'infect' our nice silicone Fun Factory vibe, both of which have been binned!

I've been looking at the Doc Johnson UR3 dildos, does anyone have any experience of these, I'm also after tip on where to keep it I wouldn't want the whole melting situation again...

ta

yes mate. we have a ur3 blush dong 10 inch thing, it is very good and one of her favourite toys, this material does react with other toys though so just find an old tea towel to layer them up in storage.

I really would recommend this dildo: Tantus Adam Smooth Realistic Feel Silicone Dildo&reviewid=35389#customer_reviews

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=46

have it in now

Thanks for all the info guys.

MsGirth2011 I think that's a bit to firm for what she was looking for...

Avrielle_Aniko - thanks for the info, we're generally very careful with our toys but haven't stored them appart. I like the look of the Ballsy and I know tha she likes the the kind of feeling you describe

So I guess it's between the Ballsy or the Blush 10" as recommended by chuckybomcc

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18842

My vote is for this - ive reviewed it and it has now become the only toy i use! Its soft and flexible and super realistic. Its the perfect toy and as close to the real thing i think u will ever get.

You can ask me any questions u wish about the toy and hope my advice helps x

nice toy looks awesome i bet it reaches all the right spots too

Ooh, looks interesting, but out of stock...

Awww pants! Shame its worth every penny lol x

I agree with Avrielle that you should avoid jellies because of the phthalate content. Silicone always feel warm. Realistic panders to fantasy but non-realistic dildos often more effective.

Hi Atlanta - my wife likes the jelly/realistic feel as she says it's more comfortable when inserted. I don't think the realism of the look is that big of a deal for her, more the feel as you well know!

I have to agree with Ness (The Nymphomaniac) The Tantus O2 Adam is a sensational choice.

I've had mine for a couple of months now and it's my 'go to' dildo. It feels amazing.