Design A Sex Toy 2015

So excited that the design a new sex toy competition is open again!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/design-a-sex-toy/

....... Now where did I put my pad and pencil?

Lets get designing!

When is the closing date?

Not sure, can't see a closing date anywhere. I asked Live Chat who weren't sure so they are going to find out and post it on here for everyone to see.

Good luck everyone.

Thank you Dani, v.helpful as always from the Lovehoney team :)

So guys, be brutally honest!! imagine a 6-7 inch solid plastic dildo (not for inserion) *sacrigilous I know*, but on on testicles there is a digittal clock. You can set an alarm like any other, hoever this is by fondling the "realistic feel testicles". There is also a door in the shaft that holds a cup, (this cup can contain any liquid you desire, but for hygiene reasons Water is recommended)!

This liquid is then expelled at the time the alarm goes off, giving even the heavy sleeper a good wake up call. ***NOVELTY PRUPOSE ONLY***

Yay I've got something special in store this year.

id love to enter but i just not creative enough!

Young and fun95 wrote:

id love to enter but i just not creative enough!

You have till end of October, plenty of time to get your creative juices flowing! Hehe

Defiantly entering this! Only yesterday did I come up with something I think would be pretty successful.

If i can ever remember the idea i came up with i may enter

I think this is a brilliant idea, but I have absolutely no creativity when it comes to stuff like this! I'd end up just designing a modified version of something that already exists, but I'll think it over ;)

I was wondering only the other day whatever happened to the rimming toy we saw from the last comp...!?

I invented something in my head but im not entirely sure it would even be physically possible! Might submit it anyway as you never know what could be made possible with a few tweaks!

I have what I feel is a good idea but need to spend more time on it. Will also have to look into re-downloading some proper software to draw out my toy and work on the little details from that.

I coule be onto a winner, male toy wise or huge failure but who knows? maybe someone will like it.

Got an idea i rather like :)

I have 59 pages in a notebook filled with ideas for sex toys but 90% of them are BDSM

Almost all the men/womens' toys in here are hilarious novelties so if I don't find a good one in here, I'll just send in the funniest, for the amusement of the judges (hell, I'd send in the whole notebook if it got a good laugh :P)

I've entered! Getting the post-submission jitters, though. Part of me was certain that I'd contrived a work of genius, and the other half is kicking myself and shouting "why on earth would you send them THAT?"

Curious - if I want to put my product idea into production after the contest is over, what are the rules surrounding this?

redqueenwildboy wrote:

I've entered! Getting the post-submission jitters, though. Part of me was certain that I'd contrived a work of genius, and the other half is kicking myself and shouting "why on earth would you send them THAT?"

Curious - if I want to put my product idea into production after the contest is over, what are the rules surrounding this?

I imagine that's how I'll feel when I choose something...

Also very curious about personally putting a product into production after the contest.

Cuff Links 59 pages! So nearly 69 ;)

I have a really good idea, I reckon we take a hard material, I dunno, lets say glass, but a safe glass like borosilicate, blow it into a phallic shape, and use it as a dildo.

I rekon I'm on to a winner here