More Rumble Less Vibe Please; Pebble Advice!

I am struggling to find a pebble vibrator I like. (I'm female) I've got (too many) bullets, don't want another one, I'm looking for a pebble shape, but not vibey, I'm a fan of rumble, yes to that, but not vibe- not powerful anyway.

I'm so disappointed- I got the Mantric pebble, it arrived this week. I loved the shape and feel. I set it all up and was good to go... but it was so viby my hand went numb! It's powerful I'll give it that, but it's got no rumble options at all.

Can anyone out there help? I'm after a pebble shape but don't want to waste my money on the something useless to me. The reviews are not very clear. The Mantric was described as "powerful" and it is...but not the sort of power I'm after, so I'm asking here. Please help- I don't have an endless budget!

That's such a shame Mantric products are normally more rumbly than buzzy. We unfortunately don't get along to well with the pebble shape because my wife prefers more pinpoint stimulation from a bullet. I would say though that if it was only delivered this week and it's not suited to you use the return policy, even if it's not faulty you can use the happiness promise that will allow you to swap it for another product.

You can find the full details here https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/ and best of luck getting the help here with regards to finding a rumbly pebble.

The 2 of the rumbliest pebbles I have found are the JeJoue Mimi and the We Vibe Wish. I would probably suggest the Mimi over the wish.

Power wise, do the bullets you own work for you? And if yes, which ones do you have? The reason I ask is because I find pebbles less effective for me than toys with a smaller surface area. For clitoral stimulation I need the power directed at my clitoris whereas pebbles spread the sensation through the toy (which is great for stimulating the internal parts of the clitoris and the vulva but not so much for direct clitoral stimulation if you need a lot of power, which I do). It’s possible pebbles aren’t the right shape for you?

Thanks, I did look into returning it, but as I got such a great deal, my options are limited- it wouldn't be a refund, it would be something around the Β£15 mark and what I see are a load of bullets...I don't know if it's worth the hassel or returning it simply to get more of what I already got :/ I'm going to end up writing it off as a mistake and trying harder next time.

Thanks- I'll take a look at the Mimi. I have not found the bullets I have (it wont let me post links for some reason) are just not for me. They are awkward to hold at the angle I need to hold them at for them to work for me and I did want something that spread the vibrations to more than a pinpointed area.

The bullets I have are a Rocks Off, two by **EDITED BY MOD** and another which is designed for a gspot (***EDITED BY MOD*** but looks identical to the Tracy Cox Supersex Infinite) but I'm not getting my hits on my gspot (I got another for that anyway) so used it elsewhere... They just feel uncomfortable to hold which added to something very buzzy and it's just putting me off using them for that purpose. I'm trying to find something easier to grip hold of if that makes sense!

I can get pinpointed power from the Womanizer I have- which is great, and sort of what led me to finding a better shape to hold because I can curve my hand over it without it slipping or needing to be at a precise angle or limited in where and what position it's at... hence looking for a pebble.

How about a wand? The longer handles can dampen the vibrations to the hand, they're easier to hold, and they're more broad stimulation than a bullet?

I've tried Mimi and she IS very rumbly - distinct rumbles, too - but I'm more of a pinpoint gal. Mimi's deep rumbles are delicious but, for me, they'd be more of a warm-up toy.

The Wish was a bit too squishy for me so the rumbles didn't get through very well.

My rec for a rumbly pebble would be the Touch. It's the Tango in a thicker silicone coat so rumbly and strong enough to work for me even though it's not pinpoint.

I like pinpoint stimulation but I do have the Fifty Shades pebble and that one is good. OH likes it too for more general intimate massage.

I like the Desire range for rumbly power - I think they do a pebble? I find Desire more rumbly and stronger than Mantric. I have collections of each - the Mantric more for everyday, the Desire for a treat when I have time on my hands...

I tried to get a Happiness refund on my Mantric Rabbit Ears and fell into the same place: with such a good discount originally, there isn't much to replace it with. I kept them and I've got on fine with them since, so don't give up - Mantric is a good range and you might find other uses for your pebble as a massager.

yeah a wand might be a bit awkward to hold too- I'd have this long thing far away from the part I'd be holding (I can't do holding at the far end it would be too difficult to get a control-I've been there with the bullets!) and the weight of it is just going to make my arm ache. I've tried a few out in offline shops and they seem too all over the place power. Maybe good for a massage or larger areas maybe? Feels a bit like a sledge hammer to crack a wallnut maybe! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Mrs Chimp likes wands. πŸ™‚ She's not a fan of the mains-powered ones as she finds them a bit too industrial and cumbersome, but she loves the medium sized rechargeable ones. Her current favourite is the Mantric, but the first one she got was the Lovehoney mini-wand. It's much smaller than most, rechargeable, and (if I remember rightly) the handle vibrations didn't aggravate her hand too much.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37806

No idea if this changes anything, but thought I'd draw your attention to the smaller wands just in case. πŸ™‚

Yes there is a Desire pebble. I've found a few pebbles though not the 50 shades one I keep hearing get mentioned on here :( It was actually after finding the various pebbles that I put up my question- because I don't know for sure if I'm going to be wasting money if it's just another buzzy toy, I was hoping there would be people who've got them to say either way. I mean, at least the Desire has an intensity up/down on it! But if there is better or I know for sure one is better than another or ideally, if one is not buzzy at all or has a few rumble options...none of the pebbles I've seen are that cheap, to me it's money I'm going to need to save a bit for so I want to know I'm not going to end up with the same disappointed feeling I got from the Mantric.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Mrs Chimp likes wands. πŸ™‚ She's not a fan of the mains-powered ones as she finds them a bit too industrial and cumbersome, but she loves the medium sized rechargeable ones. Her current favourite is the Mantric, but the first one she got was the Lovehoney mini-wand. It's much smaller than most, rechargeable, and (if I remember rightly) the handle vibrations didn't aggravate her hand too much.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37806

No idea if this changes anything, but thought I'd draw your attention to the smaller wands just in case. πŸ™‚

I'll just quote that to get the link working...

And you should check out this mini-intro to the special offers if you want to maximise your bargain bagging. πŸ‘πŸ™‚

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/1781493-free-vibrators-in-basket/#p1781519