Did someone say sex toy rebellion?

no I think the computer is sorted it's just me that needs fixing now, lol, But i, put a pic up of my biggest sex toy anyway

lol oh ok hun

Ooo all very colourful! Ill be joining this one

OK managed to join sex toy rebellion. couldnt get all my toys in the pic as left them in the case incase kids ran in lmao

OMG sexychic that's tonnes as well! I bet we all have far too many!

far too many id say, seems we are all horny little minxes in here huh

can there ever be too many? variety is the spice of life!!

true but dont you find you always go back to that one faithful toy

this is true but there is sometimes when i fancy a change and i am very glad to have my little box of toys - especially as i want to get alot moer toys that arent centered around my pussy!! i want all over fun!

yup I mainly use sinnflut and cone. But I agree variety is defo good.

My fave has to be one of my first its called Promise and funnily enough its one of the smallest I have

We need more sex toy rebellion pics people! I will have mine up within the next couple of days! x

mine should be on it's way shortly

Was planning to do mine today, but life got in the way!

Will attempt to get one up tomorrow though - my collection is growing all the time - had to go and get a new set of boxes for them at the weekend!

As promised dahlings!

whirlybird wrote:

As promised dahlings!External Media

Em, I think whirlybird is in the lead re: biggest collection...

wow whirly thats a collection and a half lol,

putting some of my toys back up now xx

Thank you Lovelies!

Most of those are quite recent purchases - lets just say that "Secret Phrase" is showing up more than it should on my bank statement!

Worse than that, the OH has just reminded me that some are missing - they are in the 3rd box (but honest, it's tiny!)

Yeeeeha! Ive joined too...although my collection is not quite as large as some others, it is slowly growing It should show up soon <<<<<<