Did you see the sale?

Oh ok, thank you Lollipop :)

Very tempted by the glass dildo and the collar with clamps...

Your welcome VCh hun sorry I know its not very helpful. :)

Yeah but seeing I received my latest order only yesterday I simply cannot justify spending any more money on indulgent naughty stuff, probably until I get round to buying myself a birthday pressie in June (seeing I am nearly certain I will be getting myself a Womanizer clit stimulator, I really need to do a bit of saving up).

Well, I recently bought a rather pricey present for a friend, then I bought something for me using the email offer (25% off) and I am still waiting to receive that one! So, yes, it might not be justified to spend any more money, especially considering my financial state at the moment, but the temptation is big! Way too big! :)

Sale plus -15% email?
Yes plz!

Ahhhhhhh I got the email today at work and I just could not wait to get home to have a look at what's on sale! I think the Tracy Cox G spot vibrator is going to tempt me!

I didn't get a voucher code email - was it only sent to some people?

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I didn't get a voucher code email - was it only sent to some people?

I got it as a 'please come back' incentive as until today, I hadn't bought anything since December ):
Needless to say, said incentive worked (and we needed more lube).

Lollipop gave us a link and I broughtit straight away.
Small butt plug £5. A bargain.

Just noticed the TC vibe is rechargable, been telling my mum for a while she should get a rechargable at £10 it's cheaper than the monthly battery spend

myghost wrote:

Just noticed the TC vibe is rechargable, been telling my mum for a while she should get a rechargable at £10 it's cheaper than the monthly battery spend

It's such a good offer, I couldn't resist it! Maybe you should treat your mum...... And of course yourself

Do they do more sales?

Ahhh its so fustrating theres so many things that i want and that i dont have the money for!

I feel like i need that pink water whatever thing that you wear as underwear.. im gonna beg someone to lend me the money for that one :)

although, its actually a good thing i dont have much money because i think i would have spent the lot!

Is the link to the code gone now are am I being dense? I can't see it. Really hope I can find it because I'm drooling over the Charlize but I'm skint just now!

Haven't had a look yet, but.... I am just about to he he . Goodbye cash!

OK. You can officially call me a LH addict. I literally spent my last money on LH. Hahaha. I think I am going crazy.

slinkykinky wrote:

I got the collar with clamps :)

There's a sale !!!

pinkanimal wrote:

slinkykinky wrote:

I got the collar with clamps :)

Hi pinkanimal ! We would be interested to know what's it's like ? we was thinking of getting collar with clamps !

It will be the ruin of me. I have spent a nice chunk of money that I shouldn't have on new toys. I loaded up my cart again today and will be waiting on Monday at the front door with my nose pressed up against the glass like a puppy waiting for them to arrive.