Anyone else go crazy in the sale?

Who else went mad in the sale? What have you snapped up? There were some epic bargains to be had!! I got some remote control bits but I’m mainly looking forward to trying out glass and steel dildos tomorrow night which I’ve never tried! Also bought a wooden one - was full price but as I was placing a massive order of cheap stuff, I thought what the hell haha Hopefully my neighbour won’t recognise the sender address when they take it for me while I’m at work haha

I wouldn't say I went crazy as I've been shopping here long enough that I have most of what I want and also know what I like and what works so I am not so tempted purely by a cheap price. I did get the Mantric wand https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37966 which had been on my wishlist for a long time and the CoCo de Mere Georgiana which I wouldn't have considered at full price as I haven't had much luck which CoCo in the past but it had very good reviews so I took the chance in the sale and with the 50% off, the rest was mostly things like lube, massage candles and oil. I did miss out on the CoCo kegal balls on the 50% day, I added them to my basket but was unsure so decided to go and have my bath and if they were still in stock when I got back I would get them, they were sold out when I came back so I took it as a sign. I'm very happy with my sale haul to the point that same as ianchimp said on the other thread there's a £23 off when you spend £40 and I can't find anything I want!

Forgot to say, the wand didn't seem to be reduced for long (perhaps it was deal of the day?) So I was particularly pleased with that.

I got a couple of new glass dildos (I was happy with just one new one but Mr Chimp convinced me to get the other. Not that i needed much convincing), a new large hard case toy box, lube, Coco de Mer candle (thanks VR for that recommendation) and the Coco de Mer Kegal set. Soooooo happy with our new buys.

I had a bit of a splurge. 🙂 I wouldn't say I needed any of it but the prices were too good to pass on. I got the FSOG and Lovehoney G-spot steel dildos, the Coco-de-Mer Georgiana, the Red Hot Flickering Tongue, and a selection of glass dildos. Oh, and some lingerie. And stockings. And toy bags. 🙂

I was looking at the sale wishing I could spoil us with some new toys but with the wedding this year there was no chance, just a boring year of saving and trying not to spend

I must admit, I can't see anything I think "I really want that now!" I am on the hunt for a new butt plug but in no rush

To be fair I just leave loads of stuff I'm tempted by in my basket and sign in periodically to see if any of it is on a decent offer to lure me into buying it. It happens now and again but I tend to not bother if it's only one thing on offer. There was just quite a bit on this one and I looked round for other bits and found extra things on offer I didn't shortlist as I didn't expect them to ever be in my price range - may have spent about £150 on £400ish worth of stuff so I'm well chuffed x

I had Georgiana (before she came down to a rock bottom price, unfortunately), some steel and glass dildos early in the sale, along with some other bits and bobs.

I really wish I'd had enough in the bank for the Womanizer Smart Silence on the 50% off day, though. It's been on my list since it came out but every time there's a good whack off I'm skint!

My timing sucks a lot more than the Womanizer ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

How's the tongue, Mr Chimp?

VR wrote:

We've used it a few times now. It's good but it's not set Mrs Chimp's world on fire yet. I think there's a chance a change of technique may help. The first time she used it she thought she was going to finish then and there, but she says she over-thought it and psyched herself out. She's not been able to replicate it again but there's still hope. 🙂🤞

Amazingly, we didn't buy anything in the latest sale. Over the last year we have accumulated a lot of toys, not all have been fully tested! My lady now has such a collection of lingerie, she admits to forgetting just what she has to choose from, when she wants to wear something naughty, or frivolous. Thank you Lovehoney for selling such irresistible products.

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

We've used it a few times now. It's good but it's not set Mrs Chimp's world on fire yet. I think there's a chance a change of technique may help. The first time she used it she thought she was going to finish then and there, but she says she over-thought it and psyched herself out. She's not been able to replicate it again but there's still hope. 🙂🤞

Ahhh it takes a bit of getting used to as it goes against your natural instincts. Unlike other vibrators it's more intense when you apply less pressure. Pressing the tip a bit firmer against the clit will dull the intensity whilst warming up.

K&c30's wrote:

Ahhh it takes a bit of getting used to as it goes against your natural instincts. Unlike other vibrators it's more intense when you apply less pressure. Pressing the tip a bit firmer against the clit will dull the intensity whilst warming up.

I had an inkling that might be the case but Mrs Chimp likes to forge her own path (and there's nothing worse than a backseat masturbator 🙂). I'll tell her what you've said as she does have a tendency to listen to you more than me. 🙂

I have been a customer of Lovehoney for a long time, I used to go mad at sale time lol. As I have a very large sex toy collection I’m now very selective about the toys I buy. I am delighted that I managed to purchase the Coco Der Mer Georgina, and the Kegal balls set at an amazing price. 🥰 Thank you Lovehoney!

I bought a few things items, wouldn't say I've gone mad, just bought a few things mainly for the OH.

Oh yes... I couldn't hold back and I placed 2 pretty big orders! Received one today, and I'll pick up the other tomorrow. I can't wait to test these: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39161 , https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40463 , https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16528 (so long!) and https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38957

I also ordered a few of these for gifts https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35193 I already have one and love it! At that price, it's basically a steal xD

I didn't go mad, but I bought something i really didn't need, simply because it was too good a price to pass up on. I missed the 50% off offer, but then used the £23 off code a few days later which worked out even better.

Ooo, yes, I did my credit card some damage! The We-vibe couples toy, a steel dildo, lingerie and a box to keep it all in, the Tracey Cox power vibrator, stocked up on lube etc. All good!

Yeah i spent money I shouldn’t have but the discount was just too good to miss. I knocked a few things off my wish list. Had it been next week I would’ve serpent a lot more.

I wouldnt say I went over the top but managed to bag this item for the mrs when it was deal of the day for £25 and then with the 50% off code on that particular day so managed to get it for £12.50. Also bought a few pairs of boxers on the same order. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36212