Did you see the sale?

I am actually thinking whether to spend my practically last money on the sale. I think I am going crazy. Especially with the fact that with the baby around I don't really have much time for playing with toys....

Still haven't made the purchase, though - but tempted!

The butt plug one?

Its not only butt plugs anymore. God I wish I had more money!

Me too! I have a bra and a dildo in my basket now!

I bought the Rosebud t-bar plug yesterday from the pre-sale email thingy. I've just checked it again and there's nothing that really takes my fancy...the Icicles heart dildo's pretty cute but I can live without it and I liked the red version they stocked before better anyway. Just as well really!

Oooh, I deleted the email to stop me from buying anything! ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

I might just buy a few of them juggle ball butt plugs I have the samller one and its really good so I might just buy the medium and large ones :)

Sit on my hands someone please. I know we are skint but I really want the Dominix collar with clamps and the medium ball plug!!

Well, I have set my eyes on the Maia Swirly dildo for quite a while now - more than an year ago, when I wanted to buy it and had the money, it was out of stock. Then it got discontinued. Now it is available again. And on top of that - it is on sale! But I will receive money at the end of the month and don't know if it will still be available then - and it is almost 2 weeks until then!

Looks good! I was contemplating getting the Tracey Cox rechargable G spot vibrator (only £10!), but saw that it wasn't rated very highly in the reviews and people were a bit disappointed with it.

I've never owned a rabbit either, so was thinking of getting one of those in the sale, but they're poorly reviewed as well!

I think I'll save my pennies :)

Uh oh I'm in big trouble and there's no hiding it as it will arrive Friday when he's at home oooops

if i wasn't so poor there are things in the sale i'd buy especially the diamond

Boogalo

I had the TC g-spot vibrator I found it good but lacking in power.

Unfortunately I've already ordered!!! 😔😔 but the good news is, the stuff arrived today! Wahooooo! The wife is in for a wet treat later.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Boogalo

I had the TC g-spot vibrator I found it good but lacking in power.

Yeah that seems to be the general consensus :/

Tbh, I bought a wand last week so don't really need anything else atm! *STOP IT, STOP LOOKING!*

The toy box is filling up!!

I saw this today so excited!!! Ended up on 3 for £10 instead lol

The aluminium vibe is in the sale and it's been on my wishlist forever, so I think I'm going to have to get it :)

How long does the sale usually last? I am new to LH :P

VCh it really depends on how much stock they have.