Different types of orgasm

Hi
I just want to share and see yours experience is in that area.
I’m 37 str8 guy, when I was 18 years old I experienced kinda climax that’s different than all others even great once …. It’s make kinda tingling sensation in my neck . I have great sex and really nice experience with lots of things.
But this kinda thing it’s always happening unexpected. And it’s not about what crazy thing we together and I cannot control it happening. I have only experienced it few times in my life regardless of kinks and partners….
Have you ever had something like that?

2 Likes

I’ve never experienced with another but think I may have had similar a few times on my own while playing. I do think it all depends on the mood and state of relax your in as to how well a climax can become :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Yeah I would agree with @AJSTAR it depends on the mood at the time. Once or twice I’ve seen stars when I’ve orgasmed and I felt like I went blind in one eye.
Another time a partner and I had such intense eye contact that at that moment I felt ‘in love’, that was my first orgasm through penetration. The penetration was secondary to the eye contact for that one.
But, how satisfying the orgasm is, definitely depends on other factors.

4 Likes

Me and my wife had a date night earlier this year and stayed in a lovely hotel.
We had wonderful, lengthy, repeated sexy times with a variety of lingerie, toys and tantric yumminess!
At one point, after many Os, my wife lost her hearing for a minute. My vision went kind of blurry and a bit paisley too!
You can tell it’s good sex when …
:rofl: :lovehoney_heart_2: :lovehoney_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :headphones: :dark_sunglasses: :fire:

3 Likes

In my experience orgasms do these weird and wonderful things when you least expect it. If that’s what you want, then I would try put it out of your mind completely and create space in your mind. You can try different things physically but focus only on the pleasure of the moment with no goal. Orgasms need creative space :joy:

1 Like

Long before I met my wife, I had a very horny GF. We F’d like rabbits.
Anyway, one time, I had a session that, I must say, was transcendent, if not hallucinogenic. Took a while, but when we finally came (at the same time), it was explosive.
It took us a while to recover. Then, we looked at each other, and decided that something that intense had to have created a life, even though she was on the pill. Fortunately, no, but I’ve never had anything like that happen to me again.

3 Likes

That’s what I meant … we can discover new things , for me finding prostate was an opening eyes experience…. But there is moments when it’s kinda special even with no really extreme stuff but some how it happens and not often .
I’ll try to reach it again with no success.
Don’t get get me wrong I can get really good but not the same feeling tho….

1 Like

I like that idea … I always like to lost my self in moment I experience nothing else matters then;)

1 Like

That’s sounds really nice;)

1 Like

Since my original equipment is female… my experience may be a bit different from a typical male experience. I’d say there are lots of different kinds of orgasms.

1. The initial cum with the splatter. Haven’t done it in a while, I’m full of liquid that needs OUT.
  2. I’m too cute to cum. Not ready for the big one, so I have a series of little cums while I whimper and plead.
  3. The “sucked while sensitive” cum. I’ve got two hard inches, and it feels really good but also tickles. Part cum, part giggle.
  4. Kiss my glands. I’m really sensitive around my urethral opening, and it has its own feel. My most recent discovery, and I’m addicted.
  5. Simultaneous. I only get this with my husband, and when I feel him cum inside me, it puts me over the edge.
  6. The cycle. Like a continuous, rolling orgasm. It has peaks and valleys, but never stops. I can go for 30 minutes or more, until I curl up and hibernate to recover.
  7. The deep frustration. There’s a feeling that I have liquid inside that needs to come out. I cum while I push, and Push, and PUSH. I squirt and dribble and try hard but am never totally satisfied.
  8. AGONY. My GF and my husband will push past my boundaries in different ways. Pain feels good at times, and pleasure and pain can get mixed up. If I’ve had a lot of orgasms, they begin to hurt and I’ll want to stop. GF will grab me and push me through it. It hurts so bad I’ll cry, but she won’t let me go. Once past the pain, an amazing orgasm. Weird.
3 Likes
  1. That’s the thing I discovered too…
    Pain mixed with pleasure it’s opening new doors for completely new level and as u said once u broke pain barriers the pleasure is nothing like anything before .
    I like that :slight_smile:
2 Likes