Difficulty orgasming vaginally?

does anyone else find it difficult to orgasm any other way than clitoral stimulation? For me to orgasm from Gspot simulation I have to be with a partner that has a relitively "small" penis in relation to length. Does anyone else have this problem or any tips?

KayXxX wrote:

does anyone else find it difficult to orgasm any other way than clitoral stimulation? For me to orgasm from Gspot simulation I have to be with a partner that has a relitively "small" penis in relation to length. Does anyone else have this problem or any tips?

Hi KayXxX

You're definitely not alone. This is extremely common for a lot of women. In fact, the vast majority of women can't climax vaginally and rely soley on clitoral stimulation to orgasm. 

You mention that shorter penises help with g-spot stimulation and this is exactly right. The G-spot is only about 2-3 inches inside the vagina. Other than a couple of other groups of nerve endings (at the cervix and back wall of the vagina) the rest of the vagina doesn't have nerve endings to feel. Longer penises just shoot (ha) straight past the G-spot and hit areas which aren't sensitive. 

If you want to try to enjoy more consistent vaginal orgasms you could try the following:

-lots of foreplay, including manual g-spot massage (this helps your internal hot spots swell making them easier to find and play with)

- shallow penetration (when your partner's penis is "too long")

- changing position (lay on your back with a cushion under your bum. This tilts your hips so that when he enters the tip of his penis aims for your g-spot)

- play with your clitoris at the same time (the clitoris and g-spot are the same thing really and the nerve endings are connected so playing with your clitoris will heighten internal sensations. Experiment with rythmns and pressure to find the right combo.)

-nipple stimulation alongside penetration (nipple play releases oxytocin: the hormone responsible for bonding and key to orgasm. This is a great shortcut to climax) 

-climax before you have penetrative sex (cum from foreplay any way you like. THEN move onto penetration with some nipple or clitoral stimulation)

-wear a butt plug (wearing a butt plug is another way to shortcut to climax thanks to the nerves a plug presses on. But additionally, wearing a butt plug (especially in doggy style positions) directs the penis right to your g-spot) 

-do kegel exercises (having a stong pelvic floor is the key to climax, and strong ones at that. The better toned these muscles are, the easier, stronger and more frequent your orgasms will be.) 

I hope that helps a bit! 

Same here KayXxX. I can only have a vaginal orgasm if I use my rabbit vibrator. I find however that I can have different orgasms by using different toys. For example my wand gives me a different orgasm than my bullet vibrator. I used to be a bit disappointed that I couldn't get a vaginal orgasms but since I found out that there are so many different levels of clittoral orgasms it doesn't bother me anymore.

OrangeKiss wrote:

Same here KayXxX. I can only have a vaginal orgasm if I use my rabbit vibrator. I find however that I can have different orgasms by using different toys. For example my wand gives me a different orgasm than my bullet vibrator. I used to be a bit disappointed that I couldn't get a vaginal orgasms but since I found out that there are so many different levels of clittoral orgasms it doesn't bother me anymore.

+1. I've never had a vaginal orgasm and to be honest I don't even bother getting upset any more. If I manage to get one one day, it'll be a bonus, but I'm very happy at least I can have wonderful clitoral orgasms, that is good enough for me. Power to the clit!

Lu SB wrote:

+1. I've never had a vaginal orgasm and to be honest I don't even bother getting upset any more. If I manage to get one one day, it'll be a bonus, but I'm very happy at least I can have wonderful clitoral orgasms, that is good enough for me. Power to the clit!

That made me laugh Lu SB. You are so right!!!

9 times or more out of ten we need to use my fingers on her clit to make her orgasm, so think its quite common.

Super rare for us also, it happens occasionally bit we have lots of external stim and foreplay too and ensure we both get full pleasure she prefers me inside when she climaxes though as it is a little less intense apparently

+1 right here with you 🙋‍♀️

A lot of foreplay has always been involved if a partner has had a vaginal orgasm, I do always tend to give her a lot of attention first as I feel super greedy if she does anything to me! Weird I know. But usually after a lot of teasing leading onto fingers and tongue we can get a vaginal oragasm from fingers or by making love. Once the first one comes along (pun intended) it's kind of non stop after that.

Best thing to do is not focus on why it's not happening, the less pressure on the moment will help and also it's not going to happen super quick, it really does need to build up before it finally happens. I don't actually have a vagina so it's difficult for me to express much on the subject 😂 but as someone who's on the giving side it does seem to take the right atmosphere and time before it happens.

I'm one of the seemingly few who actually orgasm more easily vaginally (worth noting that orgasms are a challenge for me anyway), but that's probably because my internal clitoris is being stimulated. The clit isn't just the little button on the outside, it's actually a rather large structure, just that most of it isn't visible. I actually struggle more with just external clitoral stimulation! Takes an incredibly long time to reach any sort of peak that way. I actually spent quite a few years wondering if I was ever going to experience orgasm.

I totally agree with G-spot stimulation tho! I would experiment with different positions to find the ones which most stimulate your G-spot. I think you might have more luck that way. Lots of foreplay would be helpful too. 

No need to feel bad about not having vaginal orgasms. As you probably know, most women need clitoral stimulation to reach climax.

My secret weapon in the Desire bullet vibrator during sex. Works every time (and I am literally hard to please)!

As captainmeow mentioned, the clitoris continues inside the body so I wouldn't be surprised if what people think is "just" a vaginal orgasm is in fact a clitoral orgasm anyway.