Dildo

My wife and I have just brought a strap on for pegging and the dildo is only 5 ins my butt plug is bigger do I get a bigger dildo

1 Like

I’d give it a go first and then get bigger if you need to as the feeling is different of something stretching but just staying still of a plug vs stretching and thrusting of a strap on

Agree with @WelshDragonette, dildos dont taper to a thin neck like butt plugs, so its best to pick a dildo with a circumference smaller than your current butt plug. Wearing a plug before pegging can also be a good part of warm up

Big is not always best and it’s good to mix things up a bit for a different feeling so I’d stick with what you’ve got unless it’s just not doing it for you.

I’d say try it but if it’s not enough, go for a bigger one and make sure to check sizes before you buy another one.

Upto you really, try it, it might be big enough once your oh starts thrusting :thinking::smirk::blush:

Even though my husband now gets pegged with rather large dildos, we still need to warm up first, and we’ve taken to using a couple of smaller ones on the way to the larger ones. I know others use butt plugs, but we think a build up of dildo size is the best way to get to that large dildo.

Oh, and take it slowly. Don’t try to jump up to too large a dildo - you’ll need to increase size in small increments and train the ass in question to take it. Loads of fun to be had during the training process!

3 Likes

Try it out and see how you feel with it first and then if want bigger you can order a new dildo to add on :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes, you should for sure go bigger. I have bought a hundred different dildos and the only problem I have is that I always need bigger after a few good hard uses. I would really like to find a company that does custom dildos for the girth and length I need. Currently my favorite has a girth of 7.25 inches and an insertable length of 9.5, before I bottom out against the balls. The balls always get in the way and leave me feeling as though I need a couple more inches of length.

1 Like