New to pegging

As a heterosexual couple we thought we would dabble in pegging, we just wanted to know the best way to start, we have used small butt plugs and a small anal didlo but we have recently purchased the 8” hollow strap on, probably don’t need to say, it’s very girthy haha, what would be the best was of getting used to it and it not being well, painful

If you've only used smaller plugs/dildos then your new purchase may be a bit of a stretch right away (pun intended). I'd suggest either plenty of warming up before have using your existing toys, applying LOTS of lube and going very slowly. Alternatively I'd suggest maybe buying an in-between size toy. We use the vibrating strapless strap on at the moment (mostly because I'm greedy and want stimulation too) it takes some getting used to technique wise, but it's been great as an intro to actual pegging rather than manually using a toy.

Hey Youngcouple, as others have said your going to need plenty of lube and if it’s a lot bigger than you would normally use then sometimes you will need to build up to this. You can either buy a few toys which are slightly smaller and work on these for a few weeks before attempting again, or get some anal lube. A lot of these are thicker and you should be able to get slightly larger toys in. Other things you may want to consider is a douche if you don’t use one, these make stuff far more comfy and hygienic! It’s a must for us when we have any kind of anal play.

But remember anything to do with the Butt is a walk not a run, don’t push it as you could cause some damage and some unnecessary pains and problems. Doggystyle is probably the best position with wide knees as this gives the most space internally, if you close your legs close together then it all tends to tighten up. Also work together, and communicate! This is key as you need to really be told if anything starts to hurt etc. Bottom line (no pun intended) I would suggest going smaller before trying something a bit too big, it’s frustrating as we have been in the same boat! So keep trying and work your way up to it ☺️.

Me and my fiancée tried pegging last year for the first time. I’m going to be totally honest is amazing 🙈. She always warms me up first with smaller toys such as plugs and beads and always uses plenty of lube. We have an 8 inch strap on and always ease it in slowly. I must admit once the head of the dildo is in its all fun from there onwards

Cheers everyone I’m going to have a chat with her and look at getting a few smaller toys and LOTS of anal lube :)

Best bit of advice I read was pointing out that your ass is a muscle and therefore you can train it, gradually over time. Over time you'll be able to take the 8", but short term you'll need patience and plenty of lube. Best to relax too so work out the best position for you to be relaxed.

My hubby and I have been talking about it for a while but he’s really nervous as I tend to get a bit carried away 🤭 he’s happy with a small anal dildo & butt plug, I find watching him responding to it drives me wild- which is when I get carried away - ops! I put a strap on in the basket recently having talked about it, when he saw it he backed out which is fine, but then last week talked about it again! I’ve fancied trying it for a few years but I’m not sure he will ever feel comfortable with it. I hope you & your hubby enjoy it! I would probably buy a smaller dildo for it as it sounds quite large! If hubby isn’t that big I’d get him to wear it as a sleeve and see how the extra size feels - no point in wasting perfectly good toys! Have fun x

You sound a bit like me HunnieBee. I wanted to get into pegging ever since I heard about it at uni over 15 years ago. I never thought I'd find someone to peg, let alone it be a man who was so perfect for me in virtually every other way. When you said "I find watching him responding to it drives me wild- which is when I get carried away", I completely understood - that is me. That is the reason why we take his ass training so carefully and seriously, because I will get carried away and will shag him with a certain vigour, so he needs to be able to take the full size of the toy at full speed. We've just moved up another size, so if previous training is anything to go by, I'll be able to get carried away with that toy in about a couple of months. Can't wait! (Neither can he!)

First you need to play with butt plugs on your own get used to opening you ass and letting the plug pop in then take it out and so on this will free up your ass so when pegging night comes you should get the tip of the dilldo in faster then it’s breath and feel the dildo go slow and deep !!! If your new to pegging a girth of 4 or 5 inches should have you cuming and you cock hard in no time and then you will be asking your mistress for bigger and bigger dildos Ps remember the lube love honey silk works great for my anal play time