Dilemma ..Wand or Rabbit

I can't decide whether to get myself a Wand or a Rabbit next month as a pressent to myself, so which one would you choose? I will then get the one which has the most votes ;-)

( i know there are different types etc but i will cross that bridge when i have decided on which type of toy )

wand all day (and night) long!!

you will not regret it i promise you!!

I vote for a Rabbit but only because my wife has never owned a wand.

Well I guess I'm too good to my OH because I've just bought her both for Valentines Day, they came today and I gave them a quick test just to make sure they work and WOW the vibrations from the LoveHoney Mini-Wand are unbelievable and since my OH loves intense vibration toys I would have to say get a Wand over the Rabbit.....

..... Although my OH says sometimes she wants the vibrations and something inside her at the same time so when she's in that mood she reaches for a Rabbit....

I'm sticking with the Wand though, it's just so nicely made, has a good selection of different modes and most importantly amazingly powerful vibrations! I think this will be my OH new go-2-toy one she is presented with it on Valentines Day.

Wand gets my vote! 10000% recommend going all the way and getting a mains operated one like the lh deluxe magic wand.

Wand that is my toy I want for 2013 I will be treating myself to one before the year is out

mmm as a couples toy ( as a guy i cant make a recommend based on 1st hand sensations ) i'd vote for a wand, as the possibilities for the style of play/use is far more varied, and also because there's always going to be plenty of 'oooooooh' power in reserve.

That said, i don't think Mrs H has ever taken to using it solo, and has in the past commented about liking the rabbits that have invaded our toy chest in past years ( which thankl the Lord of Fun have gone to bunny heaven now)......

One point to perhaps consider ( and i know everyone likes different things).....and no doubt everyone will have a diff opinion on this.....but having tried the majority of attachments for the Hitachi it's clear that Mrs H doesn't rate the ability of a wand to provide earth shattering internal sensations. so perhaps a choice between a wand/rabbit of whatever\else might depend what's already in teh toy box and what the preferred arae of stim is? One toy that doenst get mentioned much, perhaps its because of the cost is the eroscillator........neat range of attachments that come with it, still not brilliant like teh wand for insertion sensations, but does have the ability for plenty of power and allows for more precise/focused stim/play. ( just a thought).

Heatseekher wrote:

mmm as a couples toy ( as a guy i cant make a recommend based on 1st hand sensations ) i'd vote for a wand, as the possibilities for the style of play/use is far more varied, and also because there's always going to be plenty of 'oooooooh' power in reserve.

That said, i don't think Mrs H has ever taken to using it solo, and has in the past commented about liking the rabbits that have invaded our toy chest in past years ( which thankl the Lord of Fun have gone to bunny heaven now)......

One point to perhaps consider ( and i know everyone likes different things).....and no doubt everyone will have a diff opinion on this.....but having tried the majority of attachments for the Hitachi it's clear that Mrs H doesn't rate the ability of a wand to provide earth shattering internal sensations. so perhaps a choice between a wand/rabbit of whatever\else might depend what's already in teh toy box and what the preferred arae of stim is? One toy that doenst get mentioned much, perhaps its because of the cost is the eroscillator........neat range of attachments that come with it, still not brilliant like teh wand for insertion sensations, but does have the ability for plenty of power and allows for more precise/focused stim/play. ( just a thought).

I was looking at that last month. Totally out of my price range but I saw your lady has one and just wanted to say....JEALOUS! Would love to know how it feels but I dont want to hyjack this thread so maybe I can ask you on the other site.....

Wands are much more versatile and powerful. Also there are loads of attachments.

Wands are far too powerful for me. If I use it, everything's over in about 30 seconds and my bits are usually too numb to go again. Sometimes that's alright, say if I'm ovulating, desparate and have 30 seconds to take care of things. After reading all of these 'oh this is the most amazing thing ever' type reviews I was really excited to get one, but most of the time it's a disappointment.

So IMO the real question is how powerful YOU like your toys.

Go for the wand. Plus with attachments you can get for them it's the best of both worlds. My wife says with the wands it's the most intense she has had and the vibes run deep and over a huge area. Plus we have the gspot attachment. Read our review on the attachment. It may help you make your mind up. x

Thanks everyone, the wand is looking favourite at the moment and one reason i looked at that was i liked the look of some of the attachments like http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20092

but i did wonder if i would have the same problem as rosehip ? hence why i havent bought it before,??? it is allot of money to have sat in the draw doing nothing if it is too much for me to take......

A wand on it's own can be used for all over body massage and direct gential stimulation. With attachments you can use it for internal use and more pin point/spread out external use. I use my wand with a g-spot attachment. I also use it for back massage and other aches and pains. I prefer my Wahl for clitoral stimulation.

I find that rabbits are very much hit or miss and very user dependant as everyones atantomy is not the same.

If you don't get on with whatever you decide to get than you can always return it thanks to Lovehoney's awesome return policy.

thanks MasqueradeMinx , didnt think of their returms policy ( I wouldnt expect them to expect them to do that kind of return but of course they do) so definitely worth the risk then ;-)

yeah Wand just been ordered ;-) and i get a freebie G spot attachment with it too. Can't wait to have a play with it ;-)

How to spend £60 in secounds......just go shopping on the lovehoney website !

Hourglass wrote:

yeah Wand just been ordered ;-) and i get a freebie G spot attachment with it too. Can't wait to have a play with it ;-)

How to spend £60 in secounds......just go shopping on the lovehoney website !

Know how you feel! Hope you like it :)

Love my rabbits but my Deluxe Magic Wand wins hands down. Gives me orgasms so intense that tears flow. Lol.

The wife has a Magic Wand and it's her favourite toy of all although she wants to try a Rabbit next.

Well I have had my wand for a few days now and I am thinking of returning it already ;-(

The Wand will make me cum but it is a really crap orgasm and then game over as i am completely numb for hours afterwards! The first time I used it my friend came over so he used it on me and I squirted for the first time ever ( both of us were a bit shocked by that , Haha ) but then couldnt carry on although I didnt feel like I had a proper orgasm either ( very frustrating). I have since tried it myself using different speeds , with the G spot attachment, and with out and now i am just getting more frustrated .....

Thanks to LH brill returns policy i will send it back and might just have to put the money towards a sexy outfit , go out on the town and pull real man and drag him back to my lair !instead ! ;-)

Really sorry to hear that Hourglass but if it made you squirt for the first time then surely that's a big plus. Can understand you feeling numb because they are powerful or maybe that was just caused by your squirting orgasm;)