disappointed in my new dildo

boo i got myself a lovely glass dildo thinking it would be perfect for me, but im just not getting along with it! Anyone have any suggestions or tips? it is the love labs one and i am enjoying it- just not how i thought i would? does that make sense? thanks guys and gals

x

oh i dont know- maybe i had higher expectations but for some reason its just not doing it for me and i thought it would. theres nothing wrong with it at all, the shape feels weird though the one i originally wanted has been out of stock for some time so i bought an alternative. the coldness of it is lovely but for some reason its just not turning me on...

I think we can often have too high expectations of toys. I would use it in conjunction with other toys to do what it is specifically good at (eg cold) and not expect one toy to do everything. The more you experiment with it, the more you'll find it works for you.

Hiya PP, yep Imelda makes a very good point. Take for example someone thinking of buying a giant anal dildo, and picking one that inflates once inside you. For me and many (are there many??) like me this misses the point completely. Often with anal the stretch is the cum inducing thing, thus something that you push inside and THEN inflate, passes through the sphincters and can feel tantamount to waving a wand in the Albert Hall due to the lack of sensation inside.

Slightly different with the girly plumbing l know, but you might try aiming to rub it over your g-spot, or as Imelda says use it in conjunction with other stuff, and with the emphasis, as ver, on getting stuffed , you might want to try stuffing it up your ass.

Please do persevere as they are a cost item, and l am sure if you get it right all will be ok!!!

Bon Voyage

Tallboy

You have e.mail by the way!!!

Which one did you get?? I love the feel of a smooth glass one sliding in and out but it's not likely to make me cum. A ridged one or with balls/bubbles for bumps now that does the trick every time when rubbed firmly over my g spot. As TB says they make a great anal toy!

thanks for the advice ! as an anal toy it is just the right shape and size ect

x

pinkprincessbarton wrote:

thanks for the advice ! as an anal toy it is just the right shape and size ect

x

All's well that's in ends then uh !!! Thank goodness for that eh!!

TB

lol!

one ive got is this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3523

and i find it usually helps to cool it down and have some clitoral stimulation as well