Waiting sexcitedly. 😊

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif) We've never used a dildo before so I've taken advantage of the sale and ordered the glass ones, and I'm really looking forward to trying them out. We have used vibes, (I have a rabbit, the 50 shades and a powerful g spot one, to powerful for penetration though!)

I believe one can be used for anal penetration, although I have also ordered a couple of butt plugs, as we are experimenting there also. Any tips or advice from you lovely LH friends would be gratefully received.

Glass dildos are quite easy to use and slide in quite easily. Best thing to remember is just lube them up first and take your time. Then can also be used for temperature play either hot or cold.
Which glass one did you order?

The Tracy Cox ones. I don't know how to add the link here? I did read other threads about them re temperature play. So I'm going to try it all lol. I'm hoping to find my g spot too. I can wth my rabbit and certain positions but not with g spot vibe. It's so powerful I think I could get vibration white finger lol. Never considered a dildo before. These forums are brilliant for learning.

DONT USE THE PINK ONE ANALLY!!!!!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

DONT USE THE PINK ONE ANALLY!!!!!

I did read this in another thread, is that because I could loose it? I've not had much experience of anal, although it's something we want to try, hence the butt plugs, as our first attempt saw me doing a good ninja impression and trying to escape through the headboard lol. We did laugh after. What went wrong I don't know?

Being a guy into anal fun, I wouldn't trust myself with one made of glass, not matter how good the product. I once literally shattered a Pyrex jug merely by dropping it, and that's not easily done!

I'm just a jinxed...

The Odd Couple wrote:

Being a guy into anal fun, I wouldn't trust myself with one made of glass, not matter how good the product. I once literally shattered a Pyrex jug merely by dropping it, and that's not easily done!

I'm just a jinxed...

Okay lol that's scary in either orifice. We will be careful. 😉 Any other tips though being a guy into anal fun?

Here is my review of the Tracey Cox glass dildos i brought my wife them for Christmas.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187&reviewid=138055#customer_reviews

Even tho it does say about not using the pink one for Anal use we do use prefer it instead of the clear one. But would only use it anally if your partner was using it on you rather than doing it solo so there was no un-wanted travel.

bondagegod wrote:

Here is my review of the Tracey Cox glass dildos i brought my wife them for Christmas.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17187&reviewid=138055#customer_reviews

Even tho it does say about not using the pink one for Anal use we do use prefer it instead of the clear one. But would only use it anally if your partner was using it on you rather than doing it solo so there was no un-wanted travel.

Ah yes BG I read this review. I think that is what persuaded me to get the credit card out again lol. It was a good review. I will take your advice though. Thank you. 😊

You can lose the pink one during solo play. It advises you on the box not to, it should be fine with a partner but just be really careful. I nearly lost it during solo play, eek!

sugarboobies2232 wrote:

You can lose the pink one during solo play. It advises you on the box not to, it should be fine with a partner but just be really careful. I nearly lost it during solo play, eek!

Thank you, that would be really scary 😳 Not to mention an embarrassing trip to A&E. Very new to anal so we won't take any risks. 😊

Thank you Elelou44 that made me well happy that one of my reviews helped some choose to buy that product.