Disappointed with delivery times.

I ordered some items last Sunday which I wanted for valentines day and they where quoted for delivery by Friday....and they still havent arrived!

I was quite disappointed about this as it was a suprise for my bf.

Could this be

oh no thats so unlucky hun id email ruth this is so not the norm i usually get mine the next day ... hope u get this sorted xxx

Thanks :) and sorry about the multi posting. I dont know how this happened lol.

i kno the feelin i get multi posts all the time grrr.... how ru? xxx

speak of the devil it done it again

lol Im good thanks :) I was sick on Friday and still not feeling my best yesterday, so I didnt get to have the sexy night I planned..though my outfit went down well lol.

Yourself?

aww poor you hun y is it things never go 2 plan.. what u dress as then i love sexy dress U over the sickness now? xxx

hornyteen, the royal mail can sometimes be slow, esp with things like deliveries so it might not be LH

Sorry watching my shows lol

Just wore a basque, suspenders and fishnets with a little LBD. :) Just about over the bug thank goodness :)

Yeah prob is royalmail I would assume, could be due to living in NI and not mainland UK....Not blaming LH still love them :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/10245-the-bleedin-post/

My grandparents just got in touch, apperantly it got delivered there. Doh I though I changed my Paypal posting address, went 20 miles away instead.

Very embrassing. Im picking it up tomorrow.

ooppss!

sorry to hear that hornyteen. i have always had my orders delivered next day service. i think the delivery times on lovehoney are absolutely faultless, i think you have just fallen unlucky

xx

Can't complain here! ordered on Tuesday, arrived on Thursday at 9am with standard free delivery!