Lost delivery

I have been in all day waiting for my delivery I got a email to say that it had been delivered to my home address. It hadn't so I ask a few neighbors and they have say no they don't have it. They didn't put a card through the door or anything so where is my delivery.😢

Oh no so sorry, I see you have been in contact with Customer care. 

They will get this resolved for you with Royal mail. 

Once again my sincere apologies. 

Just little worried as who has my husband surprise.😳😳

I can understand the worry but please be assured our fab customer care team will be in touch as soon as they have any news from Royal mail. 

We will ensure it is resolved one way or another. 

Thank u very much.

Oh No! This happened to me but it turned up the next day. Im sure Lovehoney's famous customer service will strike again and resolve all that they can.

I hope your parcel does turn up. Lovehoney customer care will do everything to get the issue sorted.

Sometimes they mark it as delivered whilst they are still on their round. It's happened to me a few times and it's always turned up later that day or first thing the next :)

Hey NPWT

Just checking in... Have you received your parcel as I have checked tracking to show as delivered?

Hope all has arrived ok ![heart|20x20](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif "heart")

I had this happen with a parcel from elsewhere. He'd delivered it to the same number on the side street!

I have just spoken to my postman and he said he didn't even have a delivery for me yesterday.

Thank u very much for resenting my order I received it with in 2 days and now a very happy girl.😜

Never played with toys wrote:

Thank u very much for resenting my order I received it with in 2 days and now a very happy girl.😜

Yay! Good news 😀

Fantastic glad you have got your order now.

Enjoy your order, glad it was all sorted for you