Quick Delivery? YES

So, after ordering a few more items from LH yesterday afternoon, my GF text me this morning to say they had arrived before she left for work.
Now, that is what I call a superb service.
I just wanted to say a big thanks and I'm hoping to enjoy Sunday night when I get back ;)

they are always fantastic with getting stuff delivered quickly, usually only a couple of days when i order stuff too x

I wish i lived in the UK.. super fast delivery would be great :D

That's always been the case with all my previous orders, however i ordered something on monday and was hoping it would arrive today but it hasn't so dissapointed cos even the free delivery always takes 2 days

I think the weather must be affecting deliveries atm as i have also orderded some items and would normally have been here by now, So fingers crossed will be here tomorrow and the weather ease up :D

Still not here :( It might be the weather actually cos I bought something on ebay which was supposed to have been delivered like last week and its not here yet either. But letters seem to be getting delivered just fine so why aren't parcels? Strange

my stuff gets delivered so fast i swear their just round the corner and somebody drops them in on the way home

yep it's my partime job lol

lickmadick wrote:

yep it's my partime job lol

Why's mine taking so long then? :P

My delivery always used to be the next day but now when I order something I get to the point where I think if it doesn't arrive today then I will have to phone and find out where it is!!! :(